*Rihanna reportedly spent £100,000 on a Mercedes for her little brother to mark his 16th birthday.
Rajad Fenty, who has yet to get his driver’s license, will operate the vehicle under strict supervision from Rihanna’s mother, Monica Braithwaite.
An insider told the Daily Star newspaper: ”Rihanna surprised him with a black Mercedes. It’s very flashy. He was over the moon, although he won’t be able to drive without his mom in the passenger seat for months.”
This isn’t the first time Rihanna – real name Robyn Fenty – has presented one of her siblings with an expensive gift. In March, she bought a beach side house for her 23-year-old brother Rorrey in her native of Barbados, before giving him an unspecified amount of cash to kick-start his rap career under the moniker “GQ.”
A source said at the time: ”Rihanna’s close to her brother, and she’ll do anything to help him out. They hang out a lot and are the best of friends. She wants to make sure he can develop his talent without any money worries.”
The 25-year-old R&B superstar was also seen gifting her mother Monica with keys to a brand new Barbados home during her appearance last year on “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here