*Rihanna reportedly spent £100,000 on a Mercedes for her little brother to mark his 16th birthday.
Rajad Fenty, who has yet to get his driver’s license, will operate the vehicle under strict supervision from Rihanna’s mother, Monica Braithwaite.
An insider told the Daily Star newspaper: ”Rihanna surprised him with a black Mercedes. It’s very flashy. He was over the moon, although he won’t be able to drive without his mom in the passenger seat for months.”
This isn’t the first time Rihanna – real name Robyn Fenty – has presented one of her siblings with an expensive gift. In March, she bought a beach side house for her 23-year-old brother Rorrey in her native of Barbados, before giving him an unspecified amount of cash to kick-start his rap career under the moniker “GQ.”
A source said at the time: ”Rihanna’s close to her brother, and she’ll do anything to help him out. They hang out a lot and are the best of friends. She wants to make sure he can develop his talent without any money worries.”
The 25-year-old R&B superstar was also seen gifting her mother Monica with keys to a brand new Barbados home during her appearance last year on “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here