*Robin Roberts has been steadily easing back into her anchor role for “Good Morning America” ever since she took time off last summer for a bone marrow transplant. But after Labor Day, the co-anchor will finally be back full time.
“I love that I start on a four-day week…. Snuck another one in there,” Roberts told Vanity Fair. She had been putting in four-day weeks for the last few months.
The ABC morning program she’s appeared on since 1995 has been No. 1 in total viewers for over a year now, finally surpassing long-time champ “Today” on NBC.
Roberts, who had been diagnosed with MDS, a blood and bone marrow disorder, took six weeks off after her transplant last September. She recently vacationed in Hawaii, a place she’d been dreaming of visiting while still in the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here