*Robin Roberts has been steadily easing back into her anchor role for “Good Morning America” ever since she took time off last summer for a bone marrow transplant. But after Labor Day, the co-anchor will finally be back full time.
“I love that I start on a four-day week…. Snuck another one in there,” Roberts told Vanity Fair. She had been putting in four-day weeks for the last few months.
The ABC morning program she’s appeared on since 1995 has been No. 1 in total viewers for over a year now, finally surpassing long-time champ “Today” on NBC.
Roberts, who had been diagnosed with MDS, a blood and bone marrow disorder, took six weeks off after her transplant last September. She recently vacationed in Hawaii, a place she’d been dreaming of visiting while still in the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here