*Robin Roberts has been steadily easing back into her anchor role for “Good Morning America” ever since she took time off last summer for a bone marrow transplant. But after Labor Day, the co-anchor will finally be back full time.
“I love that I start on a four-day week…. Snuck another one in there,” Roberts told Vanity Fair. She had been putting in four-day weeks for the last few months.
The ABC morning program she’s appeared on since 1995 has been No. 1 in total viewers for over a year now, finally surpassing long-time champ “Today” on NBC.
Roberts, who had been diagnosed with MDS, a blood and bone marrow disorder, took six weeks off after her transplant last September. She recently vacationed in Hawaii, a place she’d been dreaming of visiting while still in the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here