*Robin Roberts has been steadily easing back into her anchor role for “Good Morning America” ever since she took time off last summer for a bone marrow transplant. But after Labor Day, the co-anchor will finally be back full time.
“I love that I start on a four-day week…. Snuck another one in there,” Roberts told Vanity Fair. She had been putting in four-day weeks for the last few months.
The ABC morning program she’s appeared on since 1995 has been No. 1 in total viewers for over a year now, finally surpassing long-time champ “Today” on NBC.
Roberts, who had been diagnosed with MDS, a blood and bone marrow disorder, took six weeks off after her transplant last September. She recently vacationed in Hawaii, a place she’d been dreaming of visiting while still in the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here