The biggest problem with this situation according to Reed is that her son, Braylon, is without his meds.
Reed requested an emergency hearing from the courts with claims that Braylon went to Californie to visit his father and that’s the last she her from either of them. Then she received word from Dwight’s parents saying that Braylon was in Colorado.
Braylon has a undisclosed medical condition. Reed says his Rx bottle is now empty and Dwight hasn’t bothered to get it refilled.
She says without the meds, their son’s health is in danger.
Reed is not requesting that Dwight not be able to spend time or see their son, she just wants him to be ordered to refill the prescription and let her know his exact whereabouts so she can keep in touch.
A hearing date has not been set.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here