The biggest problem with this situation according to Reed is that her son, Braylon, is without his meds.
Reed requested an emergency hearing from the courts with claims that Braylon went to Californie to visit his father and that’s the last she her from either of them. Then she received word from Dwight’s parents saying that Braylon was in Colorado.
Braylon has a undisclosed medical condition. Reed says his Rx bottle is now empty and Dwight hasn’t bothered to get it refilled.
She says without the meds, their son’s health is in danger.
Reed is not requesting that Dwight not be able to spend time or see their son, she just wants him to be ordered to refill the prescription and let her know his exact whereabouts so she can keep in touch.
A hearing date has not been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here