The biggest problem with this situation according to Reed is that her son, Braylon, is without his meds.
Reed requested an emergency hearing from the courts with claims that Braylon went to Californie to visit his father and that’s the last she her from either of them. Then she received word from Dwight’s parents saying that Braylon was in Colorado.
Braylon has a undisclosed medical condition. Reed says his Rx bottle is now empty and Dwight hasn’t bothered to get it refilled.
She says without the meds, their son’s health is in danger.
Reed is not requesting that Dwight not be able to spend time or see their son, she just wants him to be ordered to refill the prescription and let her know his exact whereabouts so she can keep in touch.
A hearing date has not been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here