The biggest problem with this situation according to Reed is that her son, Braylon, is without his meds.
Reed requested an emergency hearing from the courts with claims that Braylon went to Californie to visit his father and that’s the last she her from either of them. Then she received word from Dwight’s parents saying that Braylon was in Colorado.
Braylon has a undisclosed medical condition. Reed says his Rx bottle is now empty and Dwight hasn’t bothered to get it refilled.
She says without the meds, their son’s health is in danger.
Reed is not requesting that Dwight not be able to spend time or see their son, she just wants him to be ordered to refill the prescription and let her know his exact whereabouts so she can keep in touch.
A hearing date has not been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- 'Nobody's Perfect' Available On DVD, Amazon and iTunes
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here