*What say ye Uka Russ about that ‘Harriet Tubman Sex Tape‘ mess you got yourself in?!
In his first sit down, on-camera interview, Russell Simmons opens up about the Harriet Tubman sex tape controversy on popular YouTube entertainment show BRKDWN.
BRKDWN is a daily look at what’s hot, current and trending in the world, running on YouTube’s KscopeNetwork.
Host Cynthia LuCiette sat down with Simmons for an interview about his new YouTube Channel All Def Digital (ADD) and the Harriet Tubman sex tape parody that caused an uproar this week.
So why did it air on ADD? Why Did Simmons pull the video? And what is next for his channel?
BRKDWN is a daily YouTube series on YouTube’s KscopeNetwork. It is produced by Alchemy Networks, the premiere digital network for urban lifestyle and entertainment, and BMP Digital, the digital division of leading production company Bunim/Murray Productions, producers of such hit reality shows as “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and “Project Runway.” In addition to YouTube, BRKDWN will air as a new original series on Bounce TV (www.BounceTV.com), the nation’s fast-growing and only broadcast television network for African Americans, this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here