*Reggae singer Sean Kingston‘s got himself – along with his bodyguard and a member of his band – in some mess.
Basically they are accused of gang raping as drunk teenager in Kingston’s hotel room back in 2010, according to a recently filed lawsuit. However, Kingston says it’s unwarranted.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
Carissa Capeloto — now 22 — claims she was forced to have sex with Sean, his bodyguard and a member of Sean’s band at a Seattle hotel in July, 2010, after she had smoked pot and downed 7-10 shots of vodka.
Capeloto — who has sued all 3 men — alleges she’d been invited to Kingston’s hotel room for a meet-and-greet following a Bieber concert — where Kingston had also performed — but when she showed up … Kingston was waiting naked on his bed.
Capeloto claims the bodyguard picked her up and placed her on top of Kingston, and all three of the men proceeded to gang rape her while she was “obviously intoxicated, incapable of consent.”
Capeloto says her friend later entered the room and rescued her. The police were called and Capeloto was taken to the hospital where she says she was treated for physical injuries consistent with rape.
She says her life has been ruined … she can barely sleep, has mood swings and panic attacks. Capeloto wants $5 mil minimum.
Sounds bad. Really bad. But interestingly, criminal charges against Kingston were dropped in 2010 after authorities concluded Capeloto’s case was basically BS.
Meanwhile, Kingston has filed legal docs insisting the sex was 100% consensual.
A November trial date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here