*Reggae singer Sean Kingston‘s got himself – along with his bodyguard and a member of his band – in some mess.
Basically they are accused of gang raping as drunk teenager in Kingston’s hotel room back in 2010, according to a recently filed lawsuit. However, Kingston says it’s unwarranted.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
Carissa Capeloto — now 22 — claims she was forced to have sex with Sean, his bodyguard and a member of Sean’s band at a Seattle hotel in July, 2010, after she had smoked pot and downed 7-10 shots of vodka.
Capeloto — who has sued all 3 men — alleges she’d been invited to Kingston’s hotel room for a meet-and-greet following a Bieber concert — where Kingston had also performed — but when she showed up … Kingston was waiting naked on his bed.
Capeloto claims the bodyguard picked her up and placed her on top of Kingston, and all three of the men proceeded to gang rape her while she was “obviously intoxicated, incapable of consent.”
Capeloto says her friend later entered the room and rescued her. The police were called and Capeloto was taken to the hospital where she says she was treated for physical injuries consistent with rape.
She says her life has been ruined … she can barely sleep, has mood swings and panic attacks. Capeloto wants $5 mil minimum.
Sounds bad. Really bad. But interestingly, criminal charges against Kingston were dropped in 2010 after authorities concluded Capeloto’s case was basically BS.
Meanwhile, Kingston has filed legal docs insisting the sex was 100% consensual.
A November trial date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here