*It looks like Sheree Whitfield may have lost her dream home Chateau Sheree, before she was even able to move in.
According to TamaraTattles.com, an Atlanta area real estate agent claims the home is in foreclosure and is available for immediate short sale.
Chateau Sheree is reportly on the market for $340,000, but sealed bids are now being accepted for the property. Interested buyers may be able to purchase Chateau Sheree in the low $300,000s.
There is speculation that Sheree will try to buy the home back herself, but if Chateau Sheree is still in BLU Management’s name, that could be a tricky endeavor for the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star.
Sheree spoke about the home, and what it represents to her on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” earlier this year.
Watch Sheree discuss Chateau Sheree with Iyanla Vanzant:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here