*It looks like Sheree Whitfield may have lost her dream home Chateau Sheree, before she was even able to move in.
According to TamaraTattles.com, an Atlanta area real estate agent claims the home is in foreclosure and is available for immediate short sale.
Chateau Sheree is reportly on the market for $340,000, but sealed bids are now being accepted for the property. Interested buyers may be able to purchase Chateau Sheree in the low $300,000s.
There is speculation that Sheree will try to buy the home back herself, but if Chateau Sheree is still in BLU Management’s name, that could be a tricky endeavor for the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star.
Sheree spoke about the home, and what it represents to her on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” earlier this year.
Watch Sheree discuss Chateau Sheree with Iyanla Vanzant:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here