*It looks like Sheree Whitfield may have lost her dream home Chateau Sheree, before she was even able to move in.
According to TamaraTattles.com, an Atlanta area real estate agent claims the home is in foreclosure and is available for immediate short sale.
Chateau Sheree is reportly on the market for $340,000, but sealed bids are now being accepted for the property. Interested buyers may be able to purchase Chateau Sheree in the low $300,000s.
There is speculation that Sheree will try to buy the home back herself, but if Chateau Sheree is still in BLU Management’s name, that could be a tricky endeavor for the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star.
Sheree spoke about the home, and what it represents to her on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” earlier this year.
Watch Sheree discuss Chateau Sheree with Iyanla Vanzant:
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here