*It looks like Sheree Whitfield may have lost her dream home Chateau Sheree, before she was even able to move in.
According to TamaraTattles.com, an Atlanta area real estate agent claims the home is in foreclosure and is available for immediate short sale.
Chateau Sheree is reportly on the market for $340,000, but sealed bids are now being accepted for the property. Interested buyers may be able to purchase Chateau Sheree in the low $300,000s.
There is speculation that Sheree will try to buy the home back herself, but if Chateau Sheree is still in BLU Management’s name, that could be a tricky endeavor for the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star.
Sheree spoke about the home, and what it represents to her on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” earlier this year.
Watch Sheree discuss Chateau Sheree with Iyanla Vanzant:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here