*It looks like Sheree Whitfield may have lost her dream home Chateau Sheree, before she was even able to move in.
According to TamaraTattles.com, an Atlanta area real estate agent claims the home is in foreclosure and is available for immediate short sale.
Chateau Sheree is reportly on the market for $340,000, but sealed bids are now being accepted for the property. Interested buyers may be able to purchase Chateau Sheree in the low $300,000s.
There is speculation that Sheree will try to buy the home back herself, but if Chateau Sheree is still in BLU Management’s name, that could be a tricky endeavor for the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star.
Sheree spoke about the home, and what it represents to her on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” earlier this year.
Watch Sheree discuss Chateau Sheree with Iyanla Vanzant:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here