*Last night UK singer, Emeli Sande sat at an intimate dinner and sipped special cocktails with an exclusive audience.
Dressed in a semi-casual peach eyelash fabric dress, she talked about her current album, “Our Version of Events and her upcoming performance at Jay-Z’s, Made in America.
The event was hosted by Miss Info and guests enjoyed a lovely four course meal with a special Hennessy Black “Black Cherry Bomb” cocktail. Check out the photos below.
Emeli’s summer tour is wrapping up with shows in New York, Boston, and Philadelphia’s Made In America Fest. But if you missed her, don’t worry. Fall show tickets are going on sale now. Visit Emeli’s Facebook page to view all dates and get your tickets today.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here