*Last night UK singer, Emeli Sande sat at an intimate dinner and sipped special cocktails with an exclusive audience.
Dressed in a semi-casual peach eyelash fabric dress, she talked about her current album, “Our Version of Events and her upcoming performance at Jay-Z’s, Made in America.
The event was hosted by Miss Info and guests enjoyed a lovely four course meal with a special Hennessy Black “Black Cherry Bomb” cocktail. Check out the photos below.
Emeli’s summer tour is wrapping up with shows in New York, Boston, and Philadelphia’s Made In America Fest. But if you missed her, don’t worry. Fall show tickets are going on sale now. Visit Emeli’s Facebook page to view all dates and get your tickets today.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here