*Last night UK singer, Emeli Sande sat at an intimate dinner and sipped special cocktails with an exclusive audience.
Dressed in a semi-casual peach eyelash fabric dress, she talked about her current album, “Our Version of Events and her upcoming performance at Jay-Z’s, Made in America.
The event was hosted by Miss Info and guests enjoyed a lovely four course meal with a special Hennessy Black “Black Cherry Bomb” cocktail. Check out the photos below.
Emeli’s summer tour is wrapping up with shows in New York, Boston, and Philadelphia’s Made In America Fest. But if you missed her, don’t worry. Fall show tickets are going on sale now. Visit Emeli’s Facebook page to view all dates and get your tickets today.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here