*Soulja Boy was kicked off a plane by American Airlines Friday for being disrespectful and causing a major scene ahead of takeoff.
According to reports, the rapper chose to disregard instructions and remained standing when everyone was asked to fasten seat belts.
The 23-year-old was asked to sit down, repeatedly refused to do so, and was eventually taken off the plane by security.
Soulja Boy was reportedly given “more than one” warning by American Airlines.
“Me and the flight staff didn’t see eye to eye,” he later said. “It was a bad night. In hindsight, I’m extremely sorry for all inconvenience my actions caused to the passengers and employees of the airline.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here