*Soulja Boy was kicked off a plane by American Airlines Friday for being disrespectful and causing a major scene ahead of takeoff.
According to reports, the rapper chose to disregard instructions and remained standing when everyone was asked to fasten seat belts.
The 23-year-old was asked to sit down, repeatedly refused to do so, and was eventually taken off the plane by security.
Soulja Boy was reportedly given “more than one” warning by American Airlines.
“Me and the flight staff didn’t see eye to eye,” he later said. “It was a bad night. In hindsight, I’m extremely sorry for all inconvenience my actions caused to the passengers and employees of the airline.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here