*Soulja Boy was kicked off a plane by American Airlines Friday for being disrespectful and causing a major scene ahead of takeoff.
According to reports, the rapper chose to disregard instructions and remained standing when everyone was asked to fasten seat belts.
The 23-year-old was asked to sit down, repeatedly refused to do so, and was eventually taken off the plane by security.
Soulja Boy was reportedly given “more than one” warning by American Airlines.
“Me and the flight staff didn’t see eye to eye,” he later said. “It was a bad night. In hindsight, I’m extremely sorry for all inconvenience my actions caused to the passengers and employees of the airline.”
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here