*Soulja Boy was kicked off a plane by American Airlines Friday for being disrespectful and causing a major scene ahead of takeoff.
According to reports, the rapper chose to disregard instructions and remained standing when everyone was asked to fasten seat belts.
The 23-year-old was asked to sit down, repeatedly refused to do so, and was eventually taken off the plane by security.
Soulja Boy was reportedly given “more than one” warning by American Airlines.
“Me and the flight staff didn’t see eye to eye,” he later said. “It was a bad night. In hindsight, I’m extremely sorry for all inconvenience my actions caused to the passengers and employees of the airline.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here