*Soulja Boy was kicked off a plane by American Airlines Friday for being disrespectful and causing a major scene ahead of takeoff.
According to reports, the rapper chose to disregard instructions and remained standing when everyone was asked to fasten seat belts.
The 23-year-old was asked to sit down, repeatedly refused to do so, and was eventually taken off the plane by security.
Soulja Boy was reportedly given “more than one” warning by American Airlines.
“Me and the flight staff didn’t see eye to eye,” he later said. “It was a bad night. In hindsight, I’m extremely sorry for all inconvenience my actions caused to the passengers and employees of the airline.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here