*After months of speculation, Jennifer Lopez’s boyfriend let the cat out of the bag.
Asked whether she is returning to “American Idol” for its 13th season, Casper Smart replied: “Yes.”
The problem? Fox has yet to make any announcement about Lopez’s return. Oops.
Sources are also confirming to Us Weekly that the 44-year-old entertainer will return to the singing competition, where she served as a judge for two previous seasons in 2011 and 2012.
J-Lo will join fellow musician Keith Urban, who has already signed on for another consecutive year. “I can’t talk too much about it . . . I will confirm one thing is Keith [Urban] is gonna return to the show,” FOX chairman Kevin Reilly announced at the 2013 Summer TCA Press Tour in early August.
He added: “Keith did a great job last year, the fans really liked him. Keith’s a really funny guy . . .”
The “Live It Up” singer’s rejoining of the singing competition follows the departures of Season 12 judges, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey and veteran judge Randy Jackson. Jackson announced his exit in May, while Carey and Minaj followed suit later in the month.
Auditions are currently underway for Season 13 of “American Idol.” A third judge has not yet been determined.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here