*Actress Stacey Dash has turned her ire toward Oprah Winfrey over comments the TV mogul made comparing slain teen Trayvon Martin to Emmett Till.
The “Clueless” actress took to Twitter on Friday (Aug. 16) to express her two cents. She offered a quote by Malcolm X, then linked to a Fox News article criticizing Winfrey over the comparison.
She tweeted: “If You aren’t careful, The newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed And loving the people who are doing the oppressing-Malcolm X.” It was followed by the Fox News article titled: Oprah Compares Trayvon Martin to Emmett Till.”
This isn’t the first time Dash has made headlines for her comments on the social media site.
In April, she blasted Jay Z and Beyonce for taking a vacation to Cuba.
In the last U.S. presidential election, Dash also voiced her backing for Mitt Romney, who ran against President Barack Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here