Laurene is the widow of the late Apple founder, Steve Jobs. Apparently the new power couple met at a Houston education conference in 2011. Recently things started getting serious and a “budding romance” began, an insider told the Post.
Fenty became mayor of D.C. back in 2006 but was defeated in a 2010 bid for reelection. Since leaving office, the 42-year-old has been consulting with educational tech companies and teaching at Oberlin College.
He joined the board of the non-profit college prep organization College Track, in 2012. The program was co-founded by Jobs.
“Adrian Fenty is one of our country’s great advocates for education reform,” Jobs said in a statement at the time. “His sense of urgency and record of accomplishment is unparalleled.”
Back on January 14, Fenty announced his separation from his wife Michelle (pictured below), mother of his three children, after being married for 15 years.
Laurene for the most part has been keeping a low profile since she inherited $10 billion dollars after her husband of 20 years died of pancreatic cancer in October 2011. The couple had three children, son Reed and daughters Erin and Eve.
“His private legacy with me and the kids is that of a husband and father,” she told Brian Williams of NBC News in a rare interview in April. “And we miss him every day.”
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here