*Since Terrell “T.O.” Owens can’t get a football job, he’s looking to make a career change.
Undoubtedly tall, dark and handsome, the 220-pound (former) wide receiver could be America’s next top model.
He just signed to Next Management agency. His former personal assistant, Adrienne Williams, revealed the news via Twitter.
Modeling isn’t completely new to T.O. According to his publicist, Larry Bianchini, he signed a modeling contract before.
For the past two seasons, the football player has been fishing for an offer to join a team, but his attitude’s been in the way of progress. As a result he’s tried other means of making money like indoor football (he got fired), reality TV (no one cared enough), and acting (FAIL). He’s got to get to work soon though because his child support bills, and tax debts are escalating. According to reports, he owes the government more than $400,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here