*Since Terrell “T.O.” Owens can’t get a football job, he’s looking to make a career change.
Undoubtedly tall, dark and handsome, the 220-pound (former) wide receiver could be America’s next top model.
He just signed to Next Management agency. His former personal assistant, Adrienne Williams, revealed the news via Twitter.
Modeling isn’t completely new to T.O. According to his publicist, Larry Bianchini, he signed a modeling contract before.
For the past two seasons, the football player has been fishing for an offer to join a team, but his attitude’s been in the way of progress. As a result he’s tried other means of making money like indoor football (he got fired), reality TV (no one cared enough), and acting (FAIL). He’s got to get to work soon though because his child support bills, and tax debts are escalating. According to reports, he owes the government more than $400,000.
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here