*Since Terrell “T.O.” Owens can’t get a football job, he’s looking to make a career change.
Undoubtedly tall, dark and handsome, the 220-pound (former) wide receiver could be America’s next top model.
He just signed to Next Management agency. His former personal assistant, Adrienne Williams, revealed the news via Twitter.
Modeling isn’t completely new to T.O. According to his publicist, Larry Bianchini, he signed a modeling contract before.
For the past two seasons, the football player has been fishing for an offer to join a team, but his attitude’s been in the way of progress. As a result he’s tried other means of making money like indoor football (he got fired), reality TV (no one cared enough), and acting (FAIL). He’s got to get to work soon though because his child support bills, and tax debts are escalating. According to reports, he owes the government more than $400,000.
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here