*Since Terrell “T.O.” Owens can’t get a football job, he’s looking to make a career change.
Undoubtedly tall, dark and handsome, the 220-pound (former) wide receiver could be America’s next top model.
He just signed to Next Management agency. His former personal assistant, Adrienne Williams, revealed the news via Twitter.
Modeling isn’t completely new to T.O. According to his publicist, Larry Bianchini, he signed a modeling contract before.
For the past two seasons, the football player has been fishing for an offer to join a team, but his attitude’s been in the way of progress. As a result he’s tried other means of making money like indoor football (he got fired), reality TV (no one cared enough), and acting (FAIL). He’s got to get to work soon though because his child support bills, and tax debts are escalating. According to reports, he owes the government more than $400,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here