*Since Terrell “T.O.” Owens can’t get a football job, he’s looking to make a career change.
Undoubtedly tall, dark and handsome, the 220-pound (former) wide receiver could be America’s next top model.
He just signed to Next Management agency. His former personal assistant, Adrienne Williams, revealed the news via Twitter.
Modeling isn’t completely new to T.O. According to his publicist, Larry Bianchini, he signed a modeling contract before.
For the past two seasons, the football player has been fishing for an offer to join a team, but his attitude’s been in the way of progress. As a result he’s tried other means of making money like indoor football (he got fired), reality TV (no one cared enough), and acting (FAIL). He’s got to get to work soon though because his child support bills, and tax debts are escalating. According to reports, he owes the government more than $400,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here