In an interview with Big Regg at Hot 93.7, T-Pain made it clear that although his use of the tech tool fell out of favor in the rap world, Future may have revived it, but not in an effective way.
“I don’t think Future gets the technology,” he said. “I don’t think he understands how it actually works. I think he’s thinking you just turn it on, and it happens.”
And he thinks it might be the case with a lot of other artists.
“A lot of people don’t sing with it, they just sing and put it on after, which is a terrible mistake,” he said. “There’s a lot of stuff you’ve gotta know about Auto-Tune before you can start using it, because it’s the hot thing to do. But Future’s still great, he’s doing his thing.”
Who knew there was a science to it?
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here