In an interview with Big Regg at Hot 93.7, T-Pain made it clear that although his use of the tech tool fell out of favor in the rap world, Future may have revived it, but not in an effective way.
“I don’t think Future gets the technology,” he said. “I don’t think he understands how it actually works. I think he’s thinking you just turn it on, and it happens.”
And he thinks it might be the case with a lot of other artists.
“A lot of people don’t sing with it, they just sing and put it on after, which is a terrible mistake,” he said. “There’s a lot of stuff you’ve gotta know about Auto-Tune before you can start using it, because it’s the hot thing to do. But Future’s still great, he’s doing his thing.”
Who knew there was a science to it?
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here