In an interview with Big Regg at Hot 93.7, T-Pain made it clear that although his use of the tech tool fell out of favor in the rap world, Future may have revived it, but not in an effective way.
“I don’t think Future gets the technology,” he said. “I don’t think he understands how it actually works. I think he’s thinking you just turn it on, and it happens.”
And he thinks it might be the case with a lot of other artists.
“A lot of people don’t sing with it, they just sing and put it on after, which is a terrible mistake,” he said. “There’s a lot of stuff you’ve gotta know about Auto-Tune before you can start using it, because it’s the hot thing to do. But Future’s still great, he’s doing his thing.”
Who knew there was a science to it?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here