*Tameka Foster has lost her attempt to gain primary custody of her two sons with ex-husband Usher after one of them nearly drowned in a pool accident at the singer’s home.
Tameka was attempting to wrest primary custody away from Usher, claiming he isn’t an attentive father – but the judge dismissed Foster’s request.
After the ruling, Usher and Tameka embraced in the courtroom.
During questioning, Tameka sobbed while talking about her son Usher Raymond V’s accident, saying she didn’t know if her child suffered permanent brain or heart damage. Tameka also testified that she was told the boy was under water for 30 seconds but believes he was actually under water for 3 minutes.
Usher’s lawyer said Tameka is guilty of an “abuse of process” by exploiting her son’s pool accident for publicity in order to garner sympathy for her case. His lawyer said the singer’s Aunt Rena, who was caring for Usher V when the pool accident occurred, is a “very attentive and wonderful person” who has helped take care of Usher’s children since they were born.
Tameka testified that the 911 tape of Aunt Rena reporting the accident proves she has no control over the kids.
Despite Tameka’s characterization, Usher’s lawyer said Aunt Rena is a “hero.” And Usher is a “wonderful, responsible, and caring parent.”
Aunt Rena took the stand, saying she cared for Usher’s kids for years and Tameka never had a problem with it until now.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here