*Tameka Foster has lost her attempt to gain primary custody of her two sons with ex-husband Usher after one of them nearly drowned in a pool accident at the singer’s home.
Tameka was attempting to wrest primary custody away from Usher, claiming he isn’t an attentive father – but the judge dismissed Foster’s request.
After the ruling, Usher and Tameka embraced in the courtroom.
During questioning, Tameka sobbed while talking about her son Usher Raymond V’s accident, saying she didn’t know if her child suffered permanent brain or heart damage. Tameka also testified that she was told the boy was under water for 30 seconds but believes he was actually under water for 3 minutes.
Usher’s lawyer said Tameka is guilty of an “abuse of process” by exploiting her son’s pool accident for publicity in order to garner sympathy for her case. His lawyer said the singer’s Aunt Rena, who was caring for Usher V when the pool accident occurred, is a “very attentive and wonderful person” who has helped take care of Usher’s children since they were born.
Tameka testified that the 911 tape of Aunt Rena reporting the accident proves she has no control over the kids.
Despite Tameka’s characterization, Usher’s lawyer said Aunt Rena is a “hero.” And Usher is a “wonderful, responsible, and caring parent.”
Aunt Rena took the stand, saying she cared for Usher’s kids for years and Tameka never had a problem with it until now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here