*Tameka Foster has lost her attempt to gain primary custody of her two sons with ex-husband Usher after one of them nearly drowned in a pool accident at the singer’s home.
Tameka was attempting to wrest primary custody away from Usher, claiming he isn’t an attentive father – but the judge dismissed Foster’s request.
After the ruling, Usher and Tameka embraced in the courtroom.
During questioning, Tameka sobbed while talking about her son Usher Raymond V’s accident, saying she didn’t know if her child suffered permanent brain or heart damage. Tameka also testified that she was told the boy was under water for 30 seconds but believes he was actually under water for 3 minutes.
Usher’s lawyer said Tameka is guilty of an “abuse of process” by exploiting her son’s pool accident for publicity in order to garner sympathy for her case. His lawyer said the singer’s Aunt Rena, who was caring for Usher V when the pool accident occurred, is a “very attentive and wonderful person” who has helped take care of Usher’s children since they were born.
Tameka testified that the 911 tape of Aunt Rena reporting the accident proves she has no control over the kids.
Despite Tameka’s characterization, Usher’s lawyer said Aunt Rena is a “hero.” And Usher is a “wonderful, responsible, and caring parent.”
Aunt Rena took the stand, saying she cared for Usher’s kids for years and Tameka never had a problem with it until now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here