*Tameka Foster has lost her attempt to gain primary custody of her two sons with ex-husband Usher after one of them nearly drowned in a pool accident at the singer’s home.
Tameka was attempting to wrest primary custody away from Usher, claiming he isn’t an attentive father – but the judge dismissed Foster’s request.
After the ruling, Usher and Tameka embraced in the courtroom.
During questioning, Tameka sobbed while talking about her son Usher Raymond V’s accident, saying she didn’t know if her child suffered permanent brain or heart damage. Tameka also testified that she was told the boy was under water for 30 seconds but believes he was actually under water for 3 minutes.
Usher’s lawyer said Tameka is guilty of an “abuse of process” by exploiting her son’s pool accident for publicity in order to garner sympathy for her case. His lawyer said the singer’s Aunt Rena, who was caring for Usher V when the pool accident occurred, is a “very attentive and wonderful person” who has helped take care of Usher’s children since they were born.
Tameka testified that the 911 tape of Aunt Rena reporting the accident proves she has no control over the kids.
Despite Tameka’s characterization, Usher’s lawyer said Aunt Rena is a “hero.” And Usher is a “wonderful, responsible, and caring parent.”
Aunt Rena took the stand, saying she cared for Usher’s kids for years and Tameka never had a problem with it until now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here