*Just days after major characters for “American Horror Story: Coven” were revealed, FX has released its first teaser for the series, which premieres in October with newcomers Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates joining returning regulars Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson.
As previously reported, Bassett plays real life voodoo priestess Marie Laveau, while Bates’ Madame LaLurie is a serial killer who kept slaves bound in her home.
None of the four stars appear in this 18 second teaser. It shows only the New Orleans house where several women are impossibly stuck to walls with their hands raised – perhaps the home belonging to Madame LaLurie.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here