*Just days after major characters for “American Horror Story: Coven” were revealed, FX has released its first teaser for the series, which premieres in October with newcomers Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates joining returning regulars Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson.
As previously reported, Bassett plays real life voodoo priestess Marie Laveau, while Bates’ Madame LaLurie is a serial killer who kept slaves bound in her home.
None of the four stars appear in this 18 second teaser. It shows only the New Orleans house where several women are impossibly stuck to walls with their hands raised – perhaps the home belonging to Madame LaLurie.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here