*On Sunday, rapper The Game went on a Twitter tirade about the restaurant Houston’s in Pasadena, CA refusing to serve him because of his tattoos.
“NEVER eating @ Houston’s restaurants as long as I live ! Denied service in Pasadena by mgr ‘Vy Diep’ because: I have tattoos on my arms ?!?” he wrote on the social media site.
“Its 90 degrees outside so I have a tank top on & the manager on duty ‘Vy Diep’ says the tattoos on my arms are threatening 2 lunch customers,” he added.
The rapper claims to have had problems with the restaurant chain before in a different location.
He fueled his complaints by creating the Twitter hashtag #DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena that generated response from many of his more than 1 million Twitter followers.
There has been no comment on the incident from the restaurant’s manager, Marvin Wells. According to E!, Wells said the restaurant has a strict dress code that requires all patrons to wear sleeves.
The Game instead dined at California Pizza Kitchen and took a photo with a manager on duty.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here