*On Sunday, rapper The Game went on a Twitter tirade about the restaurant Houston’s in Pasadena, CA refusing to serve him because of his tattoos.
“NEVER eating @ Houston’s restaurants as long as I live ! Denied service in Pasadena by mgr ‘Vy Diep’ because: I have tattoos on my arms ?!?” he wrote on the social media site.
“Its 90 degrees outside so I have a tank top on & the manager on duty ‘Vy Diep’ says the tattoos on my arms are threatening 2 lunch customers,” he added.
The rapper claims to have had problems with the restaurant chain before in a different location.
He fueled his complaints by creating the Twitter hashtag #DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena that generated response from many of his more than 1 million Twitter followers.
There has been no comment on the incident from the restaurant’s manager, Marvin Wells. According to E!, Wells said the restaurant has a strict dress code that requires all patrons to wear sleeves.
The Game instead dined at California Pizza Kitchen and took a photo with a manager on duty.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here