*On Sunday, rapper The Game went on a Twitter tirade about the restaurant Houston’s in Pasadena, CA refusing to serve him because of his tattoos.
“NEVER eating @ Houston’s restaurants as long as I live ! Denied service in Pasadena by mgr ‘Vy Diep’ because: I have tattoos on my arms ?!?” he wrote on the social media site.
“Its 90 degrees outside so I have a tank top on & the manager on duty ‘Vy Diep’ says the tattoos on my arms are threatening 2 lunch customers,” he added.
The rapper claims to have had problems with the restaurant chain before in a different location.
He fueled his complaints by creating the Twitter hashtag #DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena that generated response from many of his more than 1 million Twitter followers.
There has been no comment on the incident from the restaurant’s manager, Marvin Wells. According to E!, Wells said the restaurant has a strict dress code that requires all patrons to wear sleeves.
The Game instead dined at California Pizza Kitchen and took a photo with a manager on duty.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here