*On Sunday, rapper The Game went on a Twitter tirade about the restaurant Houston’s in Pasadena, CA refusing to serve him because of his tattoos.
“NEVER eating @ Houston’s restaurants as long as I live ! Denied service in Pasadena by mgr ‘Vy Diep’ because: I have tattoos on my arms ?!?” he wrote on the social media site.
“Its 90 degrees outside so I have a tank top on & the manager on duty ‘Vy Diep’ says the tattoos on my arms are threatening 2 lunch customers,” he added.
The rapper claims to have had problems with the restaurant chain before in a different location.
He fueled his complaints by creating the Twitter hashtag #DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena that generated response from many of his more than 1 million Twitter followers.
There has been no comment on the incident from the restaurant’s manager, Marvin Wells. According to E!, Wells said the restaurant has a strict dress code that requires all patrons to wear sleeves.
The Game instead dined at California Pizza Kitchen and took a photo with a manager on duty.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here