*On Sunday, rapper The Game went on a Twitter tirade about the restaurant Houston’s in Pasadena, CA refusing to serve him because of his tattoos.
“NEVER eating @ Houston’s restaurants as long as I live ! Denied service in Pasadena by mgr ‘Vy Diep’ because: I have tattoos on my arms ?!?” he wrote on the social media site.
“Its 90 degrees outside so I have a tank top on & the manager on duty ‘Vy Diep’ says the tattoos on my arms are threatening 2 lunch customers,” he added.
The rapper claims to have had problems with the restaurant chain before in a different location.
He fueled his complaints by creating the Twitter hashtag #DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena that generated response from many of his more than 1 million Twitter followers.
There has been no comment on the incident from the restaurant’s manager, Marvin Wells. According to E!, Wells said the restaurant has a strict dress code that requires all patrons to wear sleeves.
The Game instead dined at California Pizza Kitchen and took a photo with a manager on duty.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here