Many people have speculated a falling out between the pair because they haven’t been spotted together as much as usual. Folks recall seeing them together during their BET reality show debut years ago; but since then they have done their own separate TV projects.
However, they are making it clear that off camera they are still as tightl as ever.
“That’s crazy. Tiny is like my big sister. We talk ALL the time. Like Tiny and I, we probably about to do something real soon,” Toya told Atlanta’s Streetz 94.5.
Toya definitely sees where the confusion may be coming from with so many people sharing everything they do and who they hang with on social media these days.
“Every time we get together, we don’t Instagram. I just was with her. There’s no beef EVER. I don’t beef with my friends. That’s petty. That’s childish. I love all my friends. We all workin’ tryna get this money. Please, no beef over here.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here