Many people have speculated a falling out between the pair because they haven’t been spotted together as much as usual. Folks recall seeing them together during their BET reality show debut years ago; but since then they have done their own separate TV projects.
However, they are making it clear that off camera they are still as tightl as ever.
“That’s crazy. Tiny is like my big sister. We talk ALL the time. Like Tiny and I, we probably about to do something real soon,” Toya told Atlanta’s Streetz 94.5.
Toya definitely sees where the confusion may be coming from with so many people sharing everything they do and who they hang with on social media these days.
“Every time we get together, we don’t Instagram. I just was with her. There’s no beef EVER. I don’t beef with my friends. That’s petty. That’s childish. I love all my friends. We all workin’ tryna get this money. Please, no beef over here.”
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here