Many people have speculated a falling out between the pair because they haven’t been spotted together as much as usual. Folks recall seeing them together during their BET reality show debut years ago; but since then they have done their own separate TV projects.
However, they are making it clear that off camera they are still as tightl as ever.
“That’s crazy. Tiny is like my big sister. We talk ALL the time. Like Tiny and I, we probably about to do something real soon,” Toya told Atlanta’s Streetz 94.5.
Toya definitely sees where the confusion may be coming from with so many people sharing everything they do and who they hang with on social media these days.
“Every time we get together, we don’t Instagram. I just was with her. There’s no beef EVER. I don’t beef with my friends. That’s petty. That’s childish. I love all my friends. We all workin’ tryna get this money. Please, no beef over here.”
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here