Many people have speculated a falling out between the pair because they haven’t been spotted together as much as usual. Folks recall seeing them together during their BET reality show debut years ago; but since then they have done their own separate TV projects.
However, they are making it clear that off camera they are still as tightl as ever.
“That’s crazy. Tiny is like my big sister. We talk ALL the time. Like Tiny and I, we probably about to do something real soon,” Toya told Atlanta’s Streetz 94.5.
Toya definitely sees where the confusion may be coming from with so many people sharing everything they do and who they hang with on social media these days.
“Every time we get together, we don’t Instagram. I just was with her. There’s no beef EVER. I don’t beef with my friends. That’s petty. That’s childish. I love all my friends. We all workin’ tryna get this money. Please, no beef over here.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here