Here’s what he wrote:
To all my Atlanta and surrounding area folks, just wanted to tell you this real quick…
Y’all remember how a couple of years ago I did two live plays at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, GA? Well, I’m doing it again. Recording two shows for DVD. The first is called “Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.” It will play for three days, September 18th, 19th and 20th. The second show is called “Madea’s Neighbors From Hell” (you know you have had people move in next door to you that drove you crazy … lol) It runs September 22nd, 23rd and 24th.
Come on down to the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre and be a part of these live shows. I only want a house full of people who want to have a good time. That’s why I’m coming to you first.
Tyler says tickets are available at Ticketmaster or the Cobb Energy Peforming Arts Centre Box Office. Each show is only three days.
“We can’t get everybody in so I hope you can make it.”
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here