Here’s what he wrote:
To all my Atlanta and surrounding area folks, just wanted to tell you this real quick…
Y’all remember how a couple of years ago I did two live plays at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, GA? Well, I’m doing it again. Recording two shows for DVD. The first is called “Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.” It will play for three days, September 18th, 19th and 20th. The second show is called “Madea’s Neighbors From Hell” (you know you have had people move in next door to you that drove you crazy … lol) It runs September 22nd, 23rd and 24th.
Come on down to the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre and be a part of these live shows. I only want a house full of people who want to have a good time. That’s why I’m coming to you first.
Tyler says tickets are available at Ticketmaster or the Cobb Energy Peforming Arts Centre Box Office. Each show is only three days.
“We can’t get everybody in so I hope you can make it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here