The little tyke nearly drowned in a pool the other day while trying to retrieve a toy; but now we’re told he’s already sitting up in bed at the hospital, eating, laughing, and talking to people … Still, it may be days before he’s released.
Sources close to the family told TMZ he is still in the ICU, in a private area, and expected to be released in the next couple of days.
Those same sources say that Tameka, the boy’s mother and Usher‘s ex-wife, hasn’t left the hospital since the accident.
Tameka blames Usher for putting their son in an environment that led to the near-drowning accident on Monday.
She also has a problem with the aunt that was watching him at the time of the accident. She has now filed legal docs seeking primary custody.
Read/learn more at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here