The little tyke nearly drowned in a pool the other day while trying to retrieve a toy; but now we’re told he’s already sitting up in bed at the hospital, eating, laughing, and talking to people … Still, it may be days before he’s released.
Sources close to the family told TMZ he is still in the ICU, in a private area, and expected to be released in the next couple of days.
Those same sources say that Tameka, the boy’s mother and Usher‘s ex-wife, hasn’t left the hospital since the accident.
Tameka blames Usher for putting their son in an environment that led to the near-drowning accident on Monday.
She also has a problem with the aunt that was watching him at the time of the accident. She has now filed legal docs seeking primary custody.
Read/learn more at TMZ.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here