The little tyke nearly drowned in a pool the other day while trying to retrieve a toy; but now we’re told he’s already sitting up in bed at the hospital, eating, laughing, and talking to people … Still, it may be days before he’s released.
Sources close to the family told TMZ he is still in the ICU, in a private area, and expected to be released in the next couple of days.
Those same sources say that Tameka, the boy’s mother and Usher‘s ex-wife, hasn’t left the hospital since the accident.
Tameka blames Usher for putting their son in an environment that led to the near-drowning accident on Monday.
She also has a problem with the aunt that was watching him at the time of the accident. She has now filed legal docs seeking primary custody.
Read/learn more at TMZ.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here