The little tyke nearly drowned in a pool the other day while trying to retrieve a toy; but now we’re told he’s already sitting up in bed at the hospital, eating, laughing, and talking to people … Still, it may be days before he’s released.
Sources close to the family told TMZ he is still in the ICU, in a private area, and expected to be released in the next couple of days.
Those same sources say that Tameka, the boy’s mother and Usher‘s ex-wife, hasn’t left the hospital since the accident.
Tameka blames Usher for putting their son in an environment that led to the near-drowning accident on Monday.
She also has a problem with the aunt that was watching him at the time of the accident. She has now filed legal docs seeking primary custody.
Read/learn more at TMZ.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here