The little tyke nearly drowned in a pool the other day while trying to retrieve a toy; but now we’re told he’s already sitting up in bed at the hospital, eating, laughing, and talking to people … Still, it may be days before he’s released.
Sources close to the family told TMZ he is still in the ICU, in a private area, and expected to be released in the next couple of days.
Those same sources say that Tameka, the boy’s mother and Usher‘s ex-wife, hasn’t left the hospital since the accident.
Tameka blames Usher for putting their son in an environment that led to the near-drowning accident on Monday.
She also has a problem with the aunt that was watching him at the time of the accident. She has now filed legal docs seeking primary custody.
Read/learn more at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here