*Fashion devotee Venus Williams hit Monday’s first round of the US Open in a black mini-dress with multi-colored flowers…and purple braids.
The fashion statement didn’t stop with the hair.
Accessories included nail bling, bling that appeared glued to her wrist and a ring that may be able to pick up satellite television.
A match also took place.
Venus destroyed her first round opponent Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-1, 6-2. She awaits her round 2 opponent, either Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands or Jie Zheng of China.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here