*Fashion devotee Venus Williams hit Monday’s first round of the US Open in a black mini-dress with multi-colored flowers…and purple braids.
The fashion statement didn’t stop with the hair.
Accessories included nail bling, bling that appeared glued to her wrist and a ring that may be able to pick up satellite television.
A match also took place.
Venus destroyed her first round opponent Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-1, 6-2. She awaits her round 2 opponent, either Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands or Jie Zheng of China.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here