*Fashion devotee Venus Williams hit Monday’s first round of the US Open in a black mini-dress with multi-colored flowers…and purple braids.
The fashion statement didn’t stop with the hair.
Accessories included nail bling, bling that appeared glued to her wrist and a ring that may be able to pick up satellite television.
A match also took place.
Venus destroyed her first round opponent Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-1, 6-2. She awaits her round 2 opponent, either Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands or Jie Zheng of China.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here