*Fashion devotee Venus Williams hit Monday’s first round of the US Open in a black mini-dress with multi-colored flowers…and purple braids.
The fashion statement didn’t stop with the hair.
Accessories included nail bling, bling that appeared glued to her wrist and a ring that may be able to pick up satellite television.
A match also took place.
Venus destroyed her first round opponent Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-1, 6-2. She awaits her round 2 opponent, either Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands or Jie Zheng of China.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here