*Fashion devotee Venus Williams hit Monday’s first round of the US Open in a black mini-dress with multi-colored flowers…and purple braids.
The fashion statement didn’t stop with the hair.
Accessories included nail bling, bling that appeared glued to her wrist and a ring that may be able to pick up satellite television.
A match also took place.
Venus destroyed her first round opponent Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-1, 6-2. She awaits her round 2 opponent, either Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands or Jie Zheng of China.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here