*“The Game” has seen a lot of changes over the years, but one thing remains the same – Wendy Raquel Robinson. She’s been on the show since the beginning and is sticking in there through season 6.
She tells BET.com this is the best one yet.
“I just surrendered to the process. I stopped judging it. I didn’t judge my character. I just dove in and decided to just enjoy it,” she explained. “As an actor, it’s best not to anticipate. I had one of the best seasons yet because I went in mentally prepared, without judging, and told myself I’m gonna go with the flow. Yes, it was difficult going in knowing how different it was going to be, but we just surrendered to it and just had fun. People come in and out of your life for a reason, whether for a season, or for a lifetime. Yeah, there were a lot of changes, But, I feel like I have a lifetime relationship with Tia [Mowry] and with Pooch [Hall]. And I’m really happy to have these new people in my life.”
Check out the full interview here.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here