*“The Game” has seen a lot of changes over the years, but one thing remains the same – Wendy Raquel Robinson. She’s been on the show since the beginning and is sticking in there through season 6.
She tells BET.com this is the best one yet.
“I just surrendered to the process. I stopped judging it. I didn’t judge my character. I just dove in and decided to just enjoy it,” she explained. “As an actor, it’s best not to anticipate. I had one of the best seasons yet because I went in mentally prepared, without judging, and told myself I’m gonna go with the flow. Yes, it was difficult going in knowing how different it was going to be, but we just surrendered to it and just had fun. People come in and out of your life for a reason, whether for a season, or for a lifetime. Yeah, there were a lot of changes, But, I feel like I have a lifetime relationship with Tia [Mowry] and with Pooch [Hall]. And I’m really happy to have these new people in my life.”
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here