*“The Game” has seen a lot of changes over the years, but one thing remains the same – Wendy Raquel Robinson. She’s been on the show since the beginning and is sticking in there through season 6.
She tells BET.com this is the best one yet.
“I just surrendered to the process. I stopped judging it. I didn’t judge my character. I just dove in and decided to just enjoy it,” she explained. “As an actor, it’s best not to anticipate. I had one of the best seasons yet because I went in mentally prepared, without judging, and told myself I’m gonna go with the flow. Yes, it was difficult going in knowing how different it was going to be, but we just surrendered to it and just had fun. People come in and out of your life for a reason, whether for a season, or for a lifetime. Yeah, there were a lot of changes, But, I feel like I have a lifetime relationship with Tia [Mowry] and with Pooch [Hall]. And I’m really happy to have these new people in my life.”
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here