*“The Game” has seen a lot of changes over the years, but one thing remains the same – Wendy Raquel Robinson. She’s been on the show since the beginning and is sticking in there through season 6.
She tells BET.com this is the best one yet.
“I just surrendered to the process. I stopped judging it. I didn’t judge my character. I just dove in and decided to just enjoy it,” she explained. “As an actor, it’s best not to anticipate. I had one of the best seasons yet because I went in mentally prepared, without judging, and told myself I’m gonna go with the flow. Yes, it was difficult going in knowing how different it was going to be, but we just surrendered to it and just had fun. People come in and out of your life for a reason, whether for a season, or for a lifetime. Yeah, there were a lot of changes, But, I feel like I have a lifetime relationship with Tia [Mowry] and with Pooch [Hall]. And I’m really happy to have these new people in my life.”
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here