*“The Game” has seen a lot of changes over the years, but one thing remains the same – Wendy Raquel Robinson. She’s been on the show since the beginning and is sticking in there through season 6.
She tells BET.com this is the best one yet.
“I just surrendered to the process. I stopped judging it. I didn’t judge my character. I just dove in and decided to just enjoy it,” she explained. “As an actor, it’s best not to anticipate. I had one of the best seasons yet because I went in mentally prepared, without judging, and told myself I’m gonna go with the flow. Yes, it was difficult going in knowing how different it was going to be, but we just surrendered to it and just had fun. People come in and out of your life for a reason, whether for a season, or for a lifetime. Yeah, there were a lot of changes, But, I feel like I have a lifetime relationship with Tia [Mowry] and with Pooch [Hall]. And I’m really happy to have these new people in my life.”
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here