Via a video blog posted by Williams on Tuesday, the talk show diva explained that she and NeNe never had a falling out, as several blogs reported last week. “I don’t have a problem with NeNe, I love NeNe.”
Why couldn’t she just leave it at that, you might ask. Well don’t, because she didn’t.
Fanning the already hot flames, girlfriend decides to “clarify” with some comments that could stir the pot between the former besties once again.
“You know I don’t love a big wedding, though,” Williams says, referring to Leakes’ extravagant re-marriage to ex-husband Gregg Leakes. “Especially the second time around.”
She laughed off the fact that Leakes “didn’t invite” her to the wedding, “because I told her through the TV that I’m not coming.” Still, Williams insists that she has only positive feelings for her friend. “I wish NeNe all the best,” she says. “Even high-brow NeNe. Because that’s the new NeNe.”
Do you think her comments will make NeNe reconsider being a guest on her show again. Remember the “Real Housewives of Atlanta“ star recently stated on Twitter that she doesn’t intend to return as a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show.”
We’ll see how this plays out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here