Via a video blog posted by Williams on Tuesday, the talk show diva explained that she and NeNe never had a falling out, as several blogs reported last week. “I don’t have a problem with NeNe, I love NeNe.”
Why couldn’t she just leave it at that, you might ask. Well don’t, because she didn’t.
Fanning the already hot flames, girlfriend decides to “clarify” with some comments that could stir the pot between the former besties once again.
“You know I don’t love a big wedding, though,” Williams says, referring to Leakes’ extravagant re-marriage to ex-husband Gregg Leakes. “Especially the second time around.”
She laughed off the fact that Leakes “didn’t invite” her to the wedding, “because I told her through the TV that I’m not coming.” Still, Williams insists that she has only positive feelings for her friend. “I wish NeNe all the best,” she says. “Even high-brow NeNe. Because that’s the new NeNe.”
Do you think her comments will make NeNe reconsider being a guest on her show again. Remember the “Real Housewives of Atlanta“ star recently stated on Twitter that she doesn’t intend to return as a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show.”
We’ll see how this plays out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here