Via a video blog posted by Williams on Tuesday, the talk show diva explained that she and NeNe never had a falling out, as several blogs reported last week. “I don’t have a problem with NeNe, I love NeNe.”
Why couldn’t she just leave it at that, you might ask. Well don’t, because she didn’t.
Fanning the already hot flames, girlfriend decides to “clarify” with some comments that could stir the pot between the former besties once again.
“You know I don’t love a big wedding, though,” Williams says, referring to Leakes’ extravagant re-marriage to ex-husband Gregg Leakes. “Especially the second time around.”
She laughed off the fact that Leakes “didn’t invite” her to the wedding, “because I told her through the TV that I’m not coming.” Still, Williams insists that she has only positive feelings for her friend. “I wish NeNe all the best,” she says. “Even high-brow NeNe. Because that’s the new NeNe.”
Do you think her comments will make NeNe reconsider being a guest on her show again. Remember the “Real Housewives of Atlanta“ star recently stated on Twitter that she doesn’t intend to return as a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show.”
We’ll see how this plays out.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here