*Wiz Khalifa and his wife Amber Rose will host their official wedding party this weekend, according to reports.
The rapper and model welcomed a son in February and married in July, but told fans they were waiting until later in the year to throw a big bash to mark the nuptials.
According to PopCrush.com, the couple is preparing to celebrate with family and friends at a country club in Khalifa’s hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this weekend.
On Thursday, Rose posted the picture on Instagram.com of her wedding dress being delivered in a box marked “fragile.”
The photo caption read: “My wedding dress… Yea, it’s that serious.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here