*A woman who attended a charity event for Dwyane Wade’s foundation last year now claims she was beat in the head with a bass drum mallet.
Andrea Alexander filed a lawsuit against Wade’s World foundation stating that she was in an aisle seat during their event “Chicago Has Talent” event when a high school marching band crashed its way past her.
According to Alexander, one of the band’s bass drummers struck her in the head with his bass drum mallet and caused “severe and permanent injuries.”
She says it the foundation’s fault for having the band play in a space with such narrow aisles. Alexander is asking for $50,000 for her pain and suffering.
She is also suing the venue and the band’s high school. Calls to Wade’s foundation were not returned.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here