*A woman who attended a charity event for Dwyane Wade’s foundation last year now claims she was beat in the head with a bass drum mallet.
Andrea Alexander filed a lawsuit against Wade’s World foundation stating that she was in an aisle seat during their event “Chicago Has Talent” event when a high school marching band crashed its way past her.
According to Alexander, one of the band’s bass drummers struck her in the head with his bass drum mallet and caused “severe and permanent injuries.”
She says it the foundation’s fault for having the band play in a space with such narrow aisles. Alexander is asking for $50,000 for her pain and suffering.
She is also suing the venue and the band’s high school. Calls to Wade’s foundation were not returned.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here