*A woman who attended a charity event for Dwyane Wade’s foundation last year now claims she was beat in the head with a bass drum mallet.
Andrea Alexander filed a lawsuit against Wade’s World foundation stating that she was in an aisle seat during their event “Chicago Has Talent” event when a high school marching band crashed its way past her.
According to Alexander, one of the band’s bass drummers struck her in the head with his bass drum mallet and caused “severe and permanent injuries.”
She says it the foundation’s fault for having the band play in a space with such narrow aisles. Alexander is asking for $50,000 for her pain and suffering.
She is also suing the venue and the band’s high school. Calls to Wade’s foundation were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here