*A woman who attended a charity event for Dwyane Wade’s foundation last year now claims she was beat in the head with a bass drum mallet.
Andrea Alexander filed a lawsuit against Wade’s World foundation stating that she was in an aisle seat during their event “Chicago Has Talent” event when a high school marching band crashed its way past her.
According to Alexander, one of the band’s bass drummers struck her in the head with his bass drum mallet and caused “severe and permanent injuries.”
She says it the foundation’s fault for having the band play in a space with such narrow aisles. Alexander is asking for $50,000 for her pain and suffering.
She is also suing the venue and the band’s high school. Calls to Wade’s foundation were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here