*George Zimmerman was out shopping for a new weapon on Thursday. We hear the object of his affection was a shotgun.
To scratch his itch for something to ad to his arsenal, Zman and his lawyer, Mark O’Mera, paid a visit to a gun manufacturer called Kel-Tec in Cocoa, Florida
The two were asking questions about the legality of buying a shotgun — specifically, the Kel-Tec KSG (above), according to TMZ.
In case you’re wondering, the Kel-Tec KSG is a tactical shotgun, often used for home defense and it holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.
Kel-Tec, by the way, makes the PF-9 gun … the weapon Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin.
Apparently for the folks at Kel-Tec, Zimmerman’s a star. He and O’Mara were taken on a tour of the facility.
The photo of Zimmerman and an employee (below) was taken inside the assembly plant.
It’s not known if he actually bought the shotgun while he was there.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here