*George Zimmerman was out shopping for a new weapon on Thursday. We hear the object of his affection was a shotgun.
To scratch his itch for something to ad to his arsenal, Zman and his lawyer, Mark O’Mera, paid a visit to a gun manufacturer called Kel-Tec in Cocoa, Florida
The two were asking questions about the legality of buying a shotgun — specifically, the Kel-Tec KSG (above), according to TMZ.
In case you’re wondering, the Kel-Tec KSG is a tactical shotgun, often used for home defense and it holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.
Kel-Tec, by the way, makes the PF-9 gun … the weapon Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin.
Apparently for the folks at Kel-Tec, Zimmerman’s a star. He and O’Mara were taken on a tour of the facility.
The photo of Zimmerman and an employee (below) was taken inside the assembly plant.
It’s not known if he actually bought the shotgun while he was there.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here