*George Zimmerman was out shopping for a new weapon on Thursday. We hear the object of his affection was a shotgun.
To scratch his itch for something to ad to his arsenal, Zman and his lawyer, Mark O’Mera, paid a visit to a gun manufacturer called Kel-Tec in Cocoa, Florida
The two were asking questions about the legality of buying a shotgun — specifically, the Kel-Tec KSG (above), according to TMZ.
In case you’re wondering, the Kel-Tec KSG is a tactical shotgun, often used for home defense and it holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.
Kel-Tec, by the way, makes the PF-9 gun … the weapon Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin.
Apparently for the folks at Kel-Tec, Zimmerman’s a star. He and O’Mara were taken on a tour of the facility.
The photo of Zimmerman and an employee (below) was taken inside the assembly plant.
It’s not known if he actually bought the shotgun while he was there.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here