*George Zimmerman was out shopping for a new weapon on Thursday. We hear the object of his affection was a shotgun.
To scratch his itch for something to ad to his arsenal, Zman and his lawyer, Mark O’Mera, paid a visit to a gun manufacturer called Kel-Tec in Cocoa, Florida
The two were asking questions about the legality of buying a shotgun — specifically, the Kel-Tec KSG (above), according to TMZ.
In case you’re wondering, the Kel-Tec KSG is a tactical shotgun, often used for home defense and it holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.
Kel-Tec, by the way, makes the PF-9 gun … the weapon Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin.
Apparently for the folks at Kel-Tec, Zimmerman’s a star. He and O’Mara were taken on a tour of the facility.
The photo of Zimmerman and an employee (below) was taken inside the assembly plant.
It’s not known if he actually bought the shotgun while he was there.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here