*A family in the Hamptons woke up one night to a bunch of noise downstairs, only to find out it was Alicia Keys, her husband and their friends having a good ol’ time…in the wrong house.
Keys and Swizz Beatz had rented a place down the road, but got “confused and accidentally entered the wrong house,” a source told Page Six. It’s unclear why said house was unlocked, but it so happened that the R&B singer and her posse ended up in a stranger’s kitchen.
A “Hamptons insider” explained the night, saying, “There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs. The woman’s daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming’ earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they’d all returned home.”
Instead, she found Alicia Keys.
According to Page Six, “all parties saw the humor in the mishap,” which, we guess, means no charges were pressed, and maybe even some backstage passes were given out.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here