*A family in the Hamptons woke up one night to a bunch of noise downstairs, only to find out it was Alicia Keys, her husband and their friends having a good ol’ time…in the wrong house.
Keys and Swizz Beatz had rented a place down the road, but got “confused and accidentally entered the wrong house,” a source told Page Six. It’s unclear why said house was unlocked, but it so happened that the R&B singer and her posse ended up in a stranger’s kitchen.
A “Hamptons insider” explained the night, saying, “There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs. The woman’s daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming’ earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they’d all returned home.”
Instead, she found Alicia Keys.
According to Page Six, “all parties saw the humor in the mishap,” which, we guess, means no charges were pressed, and maybe even some backstage passes were given out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here