*A family in the Hamptons woke up one night to a bunch of noise downstairs, only to find out it was Alicia Keys, her husband and their friends having a good ol’ time…in the wrong house.
Keys and Swizz Beatz had rented a place down the road, but got “confused and accidentally entered the wrong house,” a source told Page Six. It’s unclear why said house was unlocked, but it so happened that the R&B singer and her posse ended up in a stranger’s kitchen.
A “Hamptons insider” explained the night, saying, “There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs. The woman’s daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming’ earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they’d all returned home.”
Instead, she found Alicia Keys.
According to Page Six, “all parties saw the humor in the mishap,” which, we guess, means no charges were pressed, and maybe even some backstage passes were given out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here