*A family in the Hamptons woke up one night to a bunch of noise downstairs, only to find out it was Alicia Keys, her husband and their friends having a good ol’ time…in the wrong house.
Keys and Swizz Beatz had rented a place down the road, but got “confused and accidentally entered the wrong house,” a source told Page Six. It’s unclear why said house was unlocked, but it so happened that the R&B singer and her posse ended up in a stranger’s kitchen.
A “Hamptons insider” explained the night, saying, “There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs. The woman’s daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming’ earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they’d all returned home.”
Instead, she found Alicia Keys.
According to Page Six, “all parties saw the humor in the mishap,” which, we guess, means no charges were pressed, and maybe even some backstage passes were given out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here