*A family in the Hamptons woke up one night to a bunch of noise downstairs, only to find out it was Alicia Keys, her husband and their friends having a good ol’ time…in the wrong house.
Keys and Swizz Beatz had rented a place down the road, but got “confused and accidentally entered the wrong house,” a source told Page Six. It’s unclear why said house was unlocked, but it so happened that the R&B singer and her posse ended up in a stranger’s kitchen.
A “Hamptons insider” explained the night, saying, “There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs. The woman’s daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming’ earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they’d all returned home.”
Instead, she found Alicia Keys.
According to Page Six, “all parties saw the humor in the mishap,” which, we guess, means no charges were pressed, and maybe even some backstage passes were given out.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here