*Tea Party fav/Obama hater and Fox News Channel contributor Allen West has issues with the Fountain Spring Homeowners Association in Florida for filing liens against him and his wife, Angela West four times in the past two years.
Reportedly, the liens stem from West not paying his maintenance fees for months at a time.
The HOA made an attempt to sell his house back in July, when West, a former Republican congressman, owed $964.50 which included fees and penalties. But HOA stopped the process once West made a payment on Aug 20, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
West bought in on the property in 2004 for $270,000 and is being assessed $390 in fees per quarter, according to public records.
Due to re-districting, the former U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and his family moved to a rented house in Palm Beach Gardens early last year so he could run for office in a mainly Republican area.
He campaigned for a territory that stretched from the north side of Palm Beach County to the Treasure Coast, and was beaten for the seat by Democrat Patrick Murphy.
West was first elected in 2010 in a district in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here