*Tea Party fav/Obama hater and Fox News Channel contributor Allen West has issues with the Fountain Spring Homeowners Association in Florida for filing liens against him and his wife, Angela West four times in the past two years.
Reportedly, the liens stem from West not paying his maintenance fees for months at a time.
The HOA made an attempt to sell his house back in July, when West, a former Republican congressman, owed $964.50 which included fees and penalties. But HOA stopped the process once West made a payment on Aug 20, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
West bought in on the property in 2004 for $270,000 and is being assessed $390 in fees per quarter, according to public records.
Due to re-districting, the former U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and his family moved to a rented house in Palm Beach Gardens early last year so he could run for office in a mainly Republican area.
He campaigned for a territory that stretched from the north side of Palm Beach County to the Treasure Coast, and was beaten for the seat by Democrat Patrick Murphy.
West was first elected in 2010 in a district in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here