*Tea Party fav/Obama hater and Fox News Channel contributor Allen West has issues with the Fountain Spring Homeowners Association in Florida for filing liens against him and his wife, Angela West four times in the past two years.
Reportedly, the liens stem from West not paying his maintenance fees for months at a time.
The HOA made an attempt to sell his house back in July, when West, a former Republican congressman, owed $964.50 which included fees and penalties. But HOA stopped the process once West made a payment on Aug 20, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
West bought in on the property in 2004 for $270,000 and is being assessed $390 in fees per quarter, according to public records.
Due to re-districting, the former U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and his family moved to a rented house in Palm Beach Gardens early last year so he could run for office in a mainly Republican area.
He campaigned for a territory that stretched from the north side of Palm Beach County to the Treasure Coast, and was beaten for the seat by Democrat Patrick Murphy.
West was first elected in 2010 in a district in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here