*“Dancing With the Stars” unveiled its cast for its upcoming 17th season on “Good Morning America” Wednesday, revealing “Glee” standout Amber Riley and former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson among the celebs set to take the dance floor.
Singer-turned “The Voice” correspondent Christina Milian and “High School Musical” alum Corbin Bleu are also confirmed. Rounding out the cast are “Jersey Shore’s” Snooki, Jack Osbourne, Leah Remini, Valerie Harper, Bill Nye (the Science Guy), Elizabeth Berkley, Brant Daugherty and Bill Engval.
“Dancing” will downsize to one day a week this season (Mondays), which kicks off on Monday, Sept. 23.
Below, the official pairings:
Amber Riley and Derek Hough
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Sasha Farber
Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
Christina Milian and Mark Ballas
Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus
Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein
Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
Bill Engval and Emma Slater
Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here