*Finally – FX releases a teaser of “American Horror Story: Coven” that actually includes the cast, including Angela Bassett.
In the new promo, titled “Initiation,” a group of girls, including Taissa Farmiga, walk through the grounds of a creepy Southern mansion where Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Bassett await their arrival.
“Coven” will take place in New Orleans 300 years after the Salem witch trials. Young witches, such as Zoe (Farmiga), will attend a school led by Lange’s character to learn how to protect themselves.
As previously reported, Bassett plays Marie Laveau, based loosely on the famed 19th century Creole Voodoo practitioner of the same name who was born free in New Orleans and had a vast multiracial following.
“American Horror Story: Coven” returns Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 10 p.m. on FX. Watch below.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here