*Finally – FX releases a teaser of “American Horror Story: Coven” that actually includes the cast, including Angela Bassett.
In the new promo, titled “Initiation,” a group of girls, including Taissa Farmiga, walk through the grounds of a creepy Southern mansion where Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Bassett await their arrival.
“Coven” will take place in New Orleans 300 years after the Salem witch trials. Young witches, such as Zoe (Farmiga), will attend a school led by Lange’s character to learn how to protect themselves.
As previously reported, Bassett plays Marie Laveau, based loosely on the famed 19th century Creole Voodoo practitioner of the same name who was born free in New Orleans and had a vast multiracial following.
“American Horror Story: Coven” returns Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 10 p.m. on FX. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here