*Finally – FX releases a teaser of “American Horror Story: Coven” that actually includes the cast, including Angela Bassett.
In the new promo, titled “Initiation,” a group of girls, including Taissa Farmiga, walk through the grounds of a creepy Southern mansion where Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Bassett await their arrival.
“Coven” will take place in New Orleans 300 years after the Salem witch trials. Young witches, such as Zoe (Farmiga), will attend a school led by Lange’s character to learn how to protect themselves.
As previously reported, Bassett plays Marie Laveau, based loosely on the famed 19th century Creole Voodoo practitioner of the same name who was born free in New Orleans and had a vast multiracial following.
“American Horror Story: Coven” returns Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 10 p.m. on FX. Watch below.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here