*Finally – FX releases a teaser of “American Horror Story: Coven” that actually includes the cast, including Angela Bassett.
In the new promo, titled “Initiation,” a group of girls, including Taissa Farmiga, walk through the grounds of a creepy Southern mansion where Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Bassett await their arrival.
“Coven” will take place in New Orleans 300 years after the Salem witch trials. Young witches, such as Zoe (Farmiga), will attend a school led by Lange’s character to learn how to protect themselves.
As previously reported, Bassett plays Marie Laveau, based loosely on the famed 19th century Creole Voodoo practitioner of the same name who was born free in New Orleans and had a vast multiracial following.
“American Horror Story: Coven” returns Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 10 p.m. on FX. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here