*Finally – FX releases a teaser of “American Horror Story: Coven” that actually includes the cast, including Angela Bassett.
In the new promo, titled “Initiation,” a group of girls, including Taissa Farmiga, walk through the grounds of a creepy Southern mansion where Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Bassett await their arrival.
“Coven” will take place in New Orleans 300 years after the Salem witch trials. Young witches, such as Zoe (Farmiga), will attend a school led by Lange’s character to learn how to protect themselves.
As previously reported, Bassett plays Marie Laveau, based loosely on the famed 19th century Creole Voodoo practitioner of the same name who was born free in New Orleans and had a vast multiracial following.
“American Horror Story: Coven” returns Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 10 p.m. on FX. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here