As you’ve probably seen by now, Alicia Keys recently unveiled a new, shorter hair style. At least for a minute she did.
The award winning singer revealed her new look this past Friday when she appeared on the “Good Morning America” Concert Series stage, sporting a super short pixie cut. However, she did give advance warning by saying back in December that she planned to cut her even shorter. Well she did and now we see the result.
Well Alicia is clearly feeling her new do, but are you? Some folks on Twitter and Facebook have been having a good ol’ time going in on Keys’ bowl shaped cut — comparing the Grammy Award-winner to Mr. Spock from “Star Trek,” “Mo from “The Three Stooges.” But the worst has got to be TMZ‘s comparison of her cut to Jim Carey’s in the stooppid funny film “Dumb and Dumber.”
Maybe Alicia got the message ’cause, as the Huffington Post pointed out, she tweeted another pic showing her hair in a different style and praising its “versatility.” She also added “love and light to u!” Hmm, is that a message to some body?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here