As you’ve probably seen by now, Alicia Keys recently unveiled a new, shorter hair style. At least for a minute she did.
The award winning singer revealed her new look this past Friday when she appeared on the “Good Morning America” Concert Series stage, sporting a super short pixie cut. However, she did give advance warning by saying back in December that she planned to cut her even shorter. Well she did and now we see the result.
Well Alicia is clearly feeling her new do, but are you? Some folks on Twitter and Facebook have been having a good ol’ time going in on Keys’ bowl shaped cut — comparing the Grammy Award-winner to Mr. Spock from “Star Trek,” “Mo from “The Three Stooges.” But the worst has got to be TMZ‘s comparison of her cut to Jim Carey’s in the stooppid funny film “Dumb and Dumber.”
Maybe Alicia got the message ’cause, as the Huffington Post pointed out, she tweeted another pic showing her hair in a different style and praising its “versatility.” She also added “love and light to u!” Hmm, is that a message to some body?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here