*Actor, comedian and late-night talk show host Arsenio Hall opens up about his journey in an upcoming episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Arsenio recently sat down with Oprah Winfrey at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles to discuss his long waited return to the hit late-night talk sscene with “The Arsenio Hall Show.”
The host talks about the significance in being one of the only African American hosts in late-night today and everything he learned from his two decade hiatus from the spotlight. From the episode viewers will learn about Arsenio’s big move to L.A. back when he was a young comic trying to make it and professional advice from Jay Leno that helped him along the way.
Arsenio says his purpose is to make people laugh but he attributes his knack for comedy to the help of his Baptist minister father.
The “Coming to America” actor is currently a single dad and even opens up about his current relationship with his son.
Regarding being on the air again, Arsenio says, “back is beautiful.”
According to Variety, The Arsenio Hall Show posted strong ratings out of the gate, making the late-night talk series the highest-rated premiere week for any syndicated talk show in key demos in seven years.
Oprah’s Next Chapter with Arsenio Hall airs Sunday, October 20 at 9/8c on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here