*Actor, comedian and late-night talk show host Arsenio Hall opens up about his journey in an upcoming episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Arsenio recently sat down with Oprah Winfrey at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles to discuss his long waited return to the hit late-night talk sscene with “The Arsenio Hall Show.”
The host talks about the significance in being one of the only African American hosts in late-night today and everything he learned from his two decade hiatus from the spotlight. From the episode viewers will learn about Arsenio’s big move to L.A. back when he was a young comic trying to make it and professional advice from Jay Leno that helped him along the way.
Arsenio says his purpose is to make people laugh but he attributes his knack for comedy to the help of his Baptist minister father.
The “Coming to America” actor is currently a single dad and even opens up about his current relationship with his son.
Regarding being on the air again, Arsenio says, “back is beautiful.”
According to Variety, The Arsenio Hall Show posted strong ratings out of the gate, making the late-night talk series the highest-rated premiere week for any syndicated talk show in key demos in seven years.
Oprah’s Next Chapter with Arsenio Hall airs Sunday, October 20 at 9/8c on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here