*Actor, comedian and late-night talk show host Arsenio Hall opens up about his journey in an upcoming episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Arsenio recently sat down with Oprah Winfrey at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles to discuss his long waited return to the hit late-night talk sscene with “The Arsenio Hall Show.”
The host talks about the significance in being one of the only African American hosts in late-night today and everything he learned from his two decade hiatus from the spotlight. From the episode viewers will learn about Arsenio’s big move to L.A. back when he was a young comic trying to make it and professional advice from Jay Leno that helped him along the way.
Arsenio says his purpose is to make people laugh but he attributes his knack for comedy to the help of his Baptist minister father.
The “Coming to America” actor is currently a single dad and even opens up about his current relationship with his son.
Regarding being on the air again, Arsenio says, “back is beautiful.”
According to Variety, The Arsenio Hall Show posted strong ratings out of the gate, making the late-night talk series the highest-rated premiere week for any syndicated talk show in key demos in seven years.
Oprah’s Next Chapter with Arsenio Hall airs Sunday, October 20 at 9/8c on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here