*Touted as one of the most notable griots of all time, August Wilson continues to move audiences time and time again.
The August Wilson Century Cycle Celebration, which launched earlier this summer officially kicked off with it’s first recorded play recently.
I had the opportunity to sit down with Constanza Romero, the widow of the iconic playwright and unofficial history keeper. She shared about his impact, the meaning his legacy has for the world and her personal relationship with such an artist. Check out the interview below.
Sponsored by Lincoln Motor Company, the kick off event launched a series of recorded shows in which a collection of renown actors and actresses share in a reading of all 10 of August Wilson’s plays. Check out more information here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here