*Touted as one of the most notable griots of all time, August Wilson continues to move audiences time and time again.
The August Wilson Century Cycle Celebration, which launched earlier this summer officially kicked off with it’s first recorded play recently.
I had the opportunity to sit down with Constanza Romero, the widow of the iconic playwright and unofficial history keeper. She shared about his impact, the meaning his legacy has for the world and her personal relationship with such an artist. Check out the interview below.
Sponsored by Lincoln Motor Company, the kick off event launched a series of recorded shows in which a collection of renown actors and actresses share in a reading of all 10 of August Wilson’s plays. Check out more information here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here