Shaunie felt that there was nothing funny about Tasha’s comments on last week’s episode, when she asked if she needed to headbutt her contractor to get her weave bar finished on time.
In the past, Shaunie has been no stranger to laughing at a few inappropriate jokes or behavior but felt Tasha’s “joke” crossed the lines.
“Well it definitely wasn’t funny and that’s not the only moment that it happens,” Shaunie told HelloBeautiful.com. “Apparently Suzie actually thought it was funny. Tasha has a very different sense of humor. You’ll find her constantly saying ‘I was just joking’ and it tends to be inappropriate at times or bad timing.”
What really puzzled Shaunie was when Suzie Ketcham laughed at another one of Tasha’s tasteless jokes about how Evelyn should wear a helmet on a date. Since Suzie has been in an abusive relationship in the past, Shaunie thought that she should be the last one to laugh at such a jab. “I don’t know how Suzie should have dealt with it but it’s definitely not for giggles or to laugh at,” said Shaunie. “It’s just not funny under any circumstance.”
More than that, Shaunie didn’t understand why Evelyn’s therapist asked her how she contributed to the confrontation where Chad headbutted her in a car while arguing outside their home.
“I was really shocked that the counselor did it. People really kind of blame her. At the end of the day it definitely doesn’t justify a head butt,” Shaunie reasoned before reasserting her allegiance to Evelyn. “I like Chad, I always have, I never had a problem with Chad but I was never around him like that. At the same time, Evelyn is my friend, I support her. I want her to be safe.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here