*”Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman has landed a distribution deal for her cosmetics line, “TR Love.”
“TR Love” features lip gloss sets names after women whom Tami admires. It is set to hit over 400 Walgreens stores nationwide in December.
“I’m really excited about the lip gloss and nail polish because we just inked a deal with Walgreens so I’m one of the few people who was afforded the opportunity to take a private line into a retail situation,” said Roman.
Tami says her reasons behind launch the new line was because she recalls a time where she struggled financially and could only afford lip glass and a trip to the nail salon as a way to treat herself.
Tami named some of her gloss’ after a few notable women including Khloe Kardashian, Wendy Williams and Cecily Tyson.
A portion of all lip gloss proceeds will be donated to the Akasha Center in Santa Monica, CA in honor of Tami’s late mother.
In addition to her new deal with Walgreens, Roman has landed a new gig as a talk show host. The reality star is the newest co-host on VH1′s late night talk show “Tiny Tonight,” which airs on Thursdays at 9pm ET.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here