*”Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman has landed a distribution deal for her cosmetics line, “TR Love.”
“TR Love” features lip gloss sets names after women whom Tami admires. It is set to hit over 400 Walgreens stores nationwide in December.
“I’m really excited about the lip gloss and nail polish because we just inked a deal with Walgreens so I’m one of the few people who was afforded the opportunity to take a private line into a retail situation,” said Roman.
Tami says her reasons behind launch the new line was because she recalls a time where she struggled financially and could only afford lip glass and a trip to the nail salon as a way to treat herself.
Tami named some of her gloss’ after a few notable women including Khloe Kardashian, Wendy Williams and Cecily Tyson.
A portion of all lip gloss proceeds will be donated to the Akasha Center in Santa Monica, CA in honor of Tami’s late mother.
In addition to her new deal with Walgreens, Roman has landed a new gig as a talk show host. The reality star is the newest co-host on VH1′s late night talk show “Tiny Tonight,” which airs on Thursdays at 9pm ET.
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here