*”Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman has landed a distribution deal for her cosmetics line, “TR Love.”
“TR Love” features lip gloss sets names after women whom Tami admires. It is set to hit over 400 Walgreens stores nationwide in December.
“I’m really excited about the lip gloss and nail polish because we just inked a deal with Walgreens so I’m one of the few people who was afforded the opportunity to take a private line into a retail situation,” said Roman.
Tami says her reasons behind launch the new line was because she recalls a time where she struggled financially and could only afford lip glass and a trip to the nail salon as a way to treat herself.
Tami named some of her gloss’ after a few notable women including Khloe Kardashian, Wendy Williams and Cecily Tyson.
A portion of all lip gloss proceeds will be donated to the Akasha Center in Santa Monica, CA in honor of Tami’s late mother.
In addition to her new deal with Walgreens, Roman has landed a new gig as a talk show host. The reality star is the newest co-host on VH1′s late night talk show “Tiny Tonight,” which airs on Thursdays at 9pm ET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here