*An average of 3.8 million people tuned in for the sixth-season finale of BET’s “The Game” at 10 p.m. Tuesday night, and 1.9 million watched the replay at 10:30, reports Deadline.com.
The episode is this season’s No. 1 comedy series telecast on all of cable among women 18-49 (1.7 million).
The sitcom that follows the “football family” of the San Diego Sabers — exec produced by Mara Brock Akil, Salim Akil, Kenny Smith, Erica Montolfo-Buro and Kelsey Grammer — wound up its third consecutive season as cable’s leading weeknight sitcom in 18-49.
BET announced in April that the former CW comedy series (canceled by that network in May of ’09, resuscitated by BET in early ’11) had been picked up for a seventh season.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here