*An average of 3.8 million people tuned in for the sixth-season finale of BET’s “The Game” at 10 p.m. Tuesday night, and 1.9 million watched the replay at 10:30, reports Deadline.com.
The episode is this season’s No. 1 comedy series telecast on all of cable among women 18-49 (1.7 million).
The sitcom that follows the “football family” of the San Diego Sabers — exec produced by Mara Brock Akil, Salim Akil, Kenny Smith, Erica Montolfo-Buro and Kelsey Grammer — wound up its third consecutive season as cable’s leading weeknight sitcom in 18-49.
BET announced in April that the former CW comedy series (canceled by that network in May of ’09, resuscitated by BET in early ’11) had been picked up for a seventh season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here