*After putting in work over the weekend at Philly’s Made in America festival, Beyonce and her family jetted to Ibiza, Spain ahead of her birthday, where she was photographed boarding a yacht with daughter Blue Ivy.
However, the pajama-clad 19-month-old was upstaged in media reports of the pics, thanks to the sky-high stilettos worn by her mama as she walked the gangplank.
Beyoncé – who turns 32 on Wednesday – paired the black shoes with denim cut-offs and a white top and smiled as she and her husband, Jay Z (not pictured), were greeted by the boat’s staff.
The family arrived on the Mediterranean island on Monday for some R&R after Beyoncé’s 90-minute performance at the Made in America festival in Philadelphia on Saturday. She returned to the festival on Sunday to see her sister Solange’s set.
Watch Made in America clips from both siblings below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here