*After putting in work over the weekend at Philly’s Made in America festival, Beyonce and her family jetted to Ibiza, Spain ahead of her birthday, where she was photographed boarding a yacht with daughter Blue Ivy.
However, the pajama-clad 19-month-old was upstaged in media reports of the pics, thanks to the sky-high stilettos worn by her mama as she walked the gangplank.
Beyoncé – who turns 32 on Wednesday – paired the black shoes with denim cut-offs and a white top and smiled as she and her husband, Jay Z (not pictured), were greeted by the boat’s staff.
The family arrived on the Mediterranean island on Monday for some R&R after Beyoncé’s 90-minute performance at the Made in America festival in Philadelphia on Saturday. She returned to the festival on Sunday to see her sister Solange’s set.
Watch Made in America clips from both siblings below.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here