*After putting in work over the weekend at Philly’s Made in America festival, Beyonce and her family jetted to Ibiza, Spain ahead of her birthday, where she was photographed boarding a yacht with daughter Blue Ivy.
However, the pajama-clad 19-month-old was upstaged in media reports of the pics, thanks to the sky-high stilettos worn by her mama as she walked the gangplank.
Beyoncé – who turns 32 on Wednesday – paired the black shoes with denim cut-offs and a white top and smiled as she and her husband, Jay Z (not pictured), were greeted by the boat’s staff.
The family arrived on the Mediterranean island on Monday for some R&R after Beyoncé’s 90-minute performance at the Made in America festival in Philadelphia on Saturday. She returned to the festival on Sunday to see her sister Solange’s set.
Watch Made in America clips from both siblings below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here