*After putting in work over the weekend at Philly’s Made in America festival, Beyonce and her family jetted to Ibiza, Spain ahead of her birthday, where she was photographed boarding a yacht with daughter Blue Ivy.
However, the pajama-clad 19-month-old was upstaged in media reports of the pics, thanks to the sky-high stilettos worn by her mama as she walked the gangplank.
Beyoncé – who turns 32 on Wednesday – paired the black shoes with denim cut-offs and a white top and smiled as she and her husband, Jay Z (not pictured), were greeted by the boat’s staff.
The family arrived on the Mediterranean island on Monday for some R&R after Beyoncé’s 90-minute performance at the Made in America festival in Philadelphia on Saturday. She returned to the festival on Sunday to see her sister Solange’s set.
Watch Made in America clips from both siblings below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here