*After putting in work over the weekend at Philly’s Made in America festival, Beyonce and her family jetted to Ibiza, Spain ahead of her birthday, where she was photographed boarding a yacht with daughter Blue Ivy.
However, the pajama-clad 19-month-old was upstaged in media reports of the pics, thanks to the sky-high stilettos worn by her mama as she walked the gangplank.
Beyoncé – who turns 32 on Wednesday – paired the black shoes with denim cut-offs and a white top and smiled as she and her husband, Jay Z (not pictured), were greeted by the boat’s staff.
The family arrived on the Mediterranean island on Monday for some R&R after Beyoncé’s 90-minute performance at the Made in America festival in Philadelphia on Saturday. She returned to the festival on Sunday to see her sister Solange’s set.
Watch Made in America clips from both siblings below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here