*For those who feel he got away with so much more, O.J. Simpson may not get much sympathy in this story; but though he is said to suffer from severe diabetes, the ex football player’s sweet tooth overpowered him and he was caught red-handed with a concealed batch of oatmeal cookies as he headed back to his cell.
“O.J. just stood there with a goofy grin on his face as the guard kept digging inside his shirt and throwing the cookies on the floor,” a source told The National Enquirer, according to the Daily Mail Online.
This was a hilarious scene for his fellow prisoners, who had thought something much more sinister was being concealed by the 66-year-old Simpson.
‘So when the guard started pulling cookies out of O.J.’s shirt, the other inmates started laughing so hard they nearly fell over,’ the insider added.
Simpson is currently serving a 33-year sentence for his participation in a Las Vegas armed robbery, and needless to say, heisting extra cookies for enjoyment in your cell is not taken lightly by the prison guards; who could have written him up, but instead, let him off with a warning.
O.J. is said to have attempted dieting after doctors warned him to stay off fatty foods and exercise more. But sources say that after a few weeks he gave up.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here