*For those who feel he got away with so much more, O.J. Simpson may not get much sympathy in this story; but though he is said to suffer from severe diabetes, the ex football player’s sweet tooth overpowered him and he was caught red-handed with a concealed batch of oatmeal cookies as he headed back to his cell.
“O.J. just stood there with a goofy grin on his face as the guard kept digging inside his shirt and throwing the cookies on the floor,” a source told The National Enquirer, according to the Daily Mail Online.
This was a hilarious scene for his fellow prisoners, who had thought something much more sinister was being concealed by the 66-year-old Simpson.
‘So when the guard started pulling cookies out of O.J.’s shirt, the other inmates started laughing so hard they nearly fell over,’ the insider added.
Simpson is currently serving a 33-year sentence for his participation in a Las Vegas armed robbery, and needless to say, heisting extra cookies for enjoyment in your cell is not taken lightly by the prison guards; who could have written him up, but instead, let him off with a warning.
O.J. is said to have attempted dieting after doctors warned him to stay off fatty foods and exercise more. But sources say that after a few weeks he gave up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here