*For those who feel he got away with so much more, O.J. Simpson may not get much sympathy in this story; but though he is said to suffer from severe diabetes, the ex football player’s sweet tooth overpowered him and he was caught red-handed with a concealed batch of oatmeal cookies as he headed back to his cell.
“O.J. just stood there with a goofy grin on his face as the guard kept digging inside his shirt and throwing the cookies on the floor,” a source told The National Enquirer, according to the Daily Mail Online.
This was a hilarious scene for his fellow prisoners, who had thought something much more sinister was being concealed by the 66-year-old Simpson.
‘So when the guard started pulling cookies out of O.J.’s shirt, the other inmates started laughing so hard they nearly fell over,’ the insider added.
Simpson is currently serving a 33-year sentence for his participation in a Las Vegas armed robbery, and needless to say, heisting extra cookies for enjoyment in your cell is not taken lightly by the prison guards; who could have written him up, but instead, let him off with a warning.
O.J. is said to have attempted dieting after doctors warned him to stay off fatty foods and exercise more. But sources say that after a few weeks he gave up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here