*For those who feel he got away with so much more, O.J. Simpson may not get much sympathy in this story; but though he is said to suffer from severe diabetes, the ex football player’s sweet tooth overpowered him and he was caught red-handed with a concealed batch of oatmeal cookies as he headed back to his cell.
“O.J. just stood there with a goofy grin on his face as the guard kept digging inside his shirt and throwing the cookies on the floor,” a source told The National Enquirer, according to the Daily Mail Online.
This was a hilarious scene for his fellow prisoners, who had thought something much more sinister was being concealed by the 66-year-old Simpson.
‘So when the guard started pulling cookies out of O.J.’s shirt, the other inmates started laughing so hard they nearly fell over,’ the insider added.
Simpson is currently serving a 33-year sentence for his participation in a Las Vegas armed robbery, and needless to say, heisting extra cookies for enjoyment in your cell is not taken lightly by the prison guards; who could have written him up, but instead, let him off with a warning.
O.J. is said to have attempted dieting after doctors warned him to stay off fatty foods and exercise more. But sources say that after a few weeks he gave up.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here