Real Estalker reported last week that the couple quietly put their $42 million, 25,000-square-foot Calabasas estate on the market.
The mansion was designed by Stephen Samuelson and took years to build. Will and Jada’s estate features a recording studio, meditation room, a private terrace off the master bathroom and a free-form pool all on 150 acres.
The alleged sale of their home had gossip blogs like Hollywood Life and X17 thinking it signified a pending divorce. Hollywood Life even surmised the two may be “selling off assets in order to make a divorce mediation easier.”
Will and Jada, who married in 1997, have dealt with divorce rumors before. Both have candidly discussed their relationship, which has been speculated to be an open marriage.
“I’ve always told Will, ‘You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be okay,'” the actress told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill back in April. “Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I’m here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that’s not for me to do for him. Or vice versa.”
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here