Real Estalker reported last week that the couple quietly put their $42 million, 25,000-square-foot Calabasas estate on the market.
The mansion was designed by Stephen Samuelson and took years to build. Will and Jada’s estate features a recording studio, meditation room, a private terrace off the master bathroom and a free-form pool all on 150 acres.
The alleged sale of their home had gossip blogs like Hollywood Life and X17 thinking it signified a pending divorce. Hollywood Life even surmised the two may be “selling off assets in order to make a divorce mediation easier.”
Will and Jada, who married in 1997, have dealt with divorce rumors before. Both have candidly discussed their relationship, which has been speculated to be an open marriage.
“I’ve always told Will, ‘You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be okay,'” the actress told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill back in April. “Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I’m here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that’s not for me to do for him. Or vice versa.”
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here