Real Estalker reported last week that the couple quietly put their $42 million, 25,000-square-foot Calabasas estate on the market.
The mansion was designed by Stephen Samuelson and took years to build. Will and Jada’s estate features a recording studio, meditation room, a private terrace off the master bathroom and a free-form pool all on 150 acres.
The alleged sale of their home had gossip blogs like Hollywood Life and X17 thinking it signified a pending divorce. Hollywood Life even surmised the two may be “selling off assets in order to make a divorce mediation easier.”
Will and Jada, who married in 1997, have dealt with divorce rumors before. Both have candidly discussed their relationship, which has been speculated to be an open marriage.
“I’ve always told Will, ‘You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be okay,'” the actress told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill back in April. “Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I’m here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that’s not for me to do for him. Or vice versa.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here