The book follows the couple’s journey through dating, marriage, financial struggles and triumphs and their blended family of six children.
Bailey-Thomas shares, “Peter and I did not write a book to give other couples relationship advice. Our story is biographical and we hope it will serve as an inspiration to other couples finding love in the second half of their lives.”
In the book readers will learn everything about the couple’s story including everything from their first date to their ability to successfully manage six children and five co-parents.
“Carry-on Baggage, Our Nonstop Flight” will inspire, provoke and make the reader laugh out loud, says the book’s promotional material.
“Despite his allure, there were some contradictions in Peter’s personality that occasionally threw me. Like the time I had to take an incoming call during one of our conversations and told him I’d call him back. When I did, a female answered his phone and said, ‘Peter’s eating right now.’ Really? This man who’d called me daily and asked me every personal question short of when I had my last period was playing me like he was King Henry VIII. Now, all of a sudden, he was too occupied to bring his black ass to the phone? Wow!”
“…I typically daydreamed on my commute anyway, but that day I couldn’t take my eyes off the black beauty plastered in that print ad. It was one of those crazy kind of ads that no matter how I turned or repositioned, her eyes followed me. It freaked me out! Before I got off that train, I had to glance back one last time at those alluring eyes that had stalked me the entire time. I could still see hints of that young lamb from Nell’s, who’d shown me no real interest the first night we met. Now, years later, here she was standing in a sultry pose, smoking a cigarette and staring me down. All I could think was, ‘Oh! Okay, now honey wanna sweat me.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here