*Comedian Dave Chappelle is speaking out against those who heckled him in Hartford, CT last week, calling the crowd a bunch of “young, white alcoholics” and saying he wanted to pull a “reverse Kramer.”
During his show this week in Chicago, Chappelle went H.A.M. on Hartford and expressed his feelings towards the loudmouthed fans that taunted him during his set.
“I don’t want anything bad to happen to the United States,” Chappelle said … “but if North Korea ever drops a nuclear bomb on this country, I swear to God I hope it lands in Hartford, Connecticut.”
The comedian went on to call the crowd “evil.”
“I wanted to pull a reverse Kramer and call them all crackers or something crazy like that.”
Chappelle’s reference to Kramer stemmed from the TMZ video of Michael Richards dropping the N-bomb during his show back in 2006 at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Chappelle said the crowd was lucky they got a chance to see him “freak out” that night.
“That sh*t’s like being at a f**king tiger show the night Sigfried and Roy got their throats bit out by the tiger … you don’t go to see somebody be safe.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here