*Comedian Dave Chappelle is speaking out against those who heckled him in Hartford, CT last week, calling the crowd a bunch of “young, white alcoholics” and saying he wanted to pull a “reverse Kramer.”
During his show this week in Chicago, Chappelle went H.A.M. on Hartford and expressed his feelings towards the loudmouthed fans that taunted him during his set.
“I don’t want anything bad to happen to the United States,” Chappelle said … “but if North Korea ever drops a nuclear bomb on this country, I swear to God I hope it lands in Hartford, Connecticut.”
The comedian went on to call the crowd “evil.”
“I wanted to pull a reverse Kramer and call them all crackers or something crazy like that.”
Chappelle’s reference to Kramer stemmed from the TMZ video of Michael Richards dropping the N-bomb during his show back in 2006 at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Chappelle said the crowd was lucky they got a chance to see him “freak out” that night.
“That sh*t’s like being at a f**king tiger show the night Sigfried and Roy got their throats bit out by the tiger … you don’t go to see somebody be safe.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here