*Comedian Dave Chappelle is speaking out against those who heckled him in Hartford, CT last week, calling the crowd a bunch of “young, white alcoholics” and saying he wanted to pull a “reverse Kramer.”
During his show this week in Chicago, Chappelle went H.A.M. on Hartford and expressed his feelings towards the loudmouthed fans that taunted him during his set.
“I don’t want anything bad to happen to the United States,” Chappelle said … “but if North Korea ever drops a nuclear bomb on this country, I swear to God I hope it lands in Hartford, Connecticut.”
The comedian went on to call the crowd “evil.”
“I wanted to pull a reverse Kramer and call them all crackers or something crazy like that.”
Chappelle’s reference to Kramer stemmed from the TMZ video of Michael Richards dropping the N-bomb during his show back in 2006 at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Chappelle said the crowd was lucky they got a chance to see him “freak out” that night.
“That sh*t’s like being at a f**king tiger show the night Sigfried and Roy got their throats bit out by the tiger … you don’t go to see somebody be safe.”
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here