*Comedian Dave Chappelle is speaking out against those who heckled him in Hartford, CT last week, calling the crowd a bunch of “young, white alcoholics” and saying he wanted to pull a “reverse Kramer.”
During his show this week in Chicago, Chappelle went H.A.M. on Hartford and expressed his feelings towards the loudmouthed fans that taunted him during his set.
“I don’t want anything bad to happen to the United States,” Chappelle said … “but if North Korea ever drops a nuclear bomb on this country, I swear to God I hope it lands in Hartford, Connecticut.”
The comedian went on to call the crowd “evil.”
“I wanted to pull a reverse Kramer and call them all crackers or something crazy like that.”
Chappelle’s reference to Kramer stemmed from the TMZ video of Michael Richards dropping the N-bomb during his show back in 2006 at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Chappelle said the crowd was lucky they got a chance to see him “freak out” that night.
“That sh*t’s like being at a f**king tiger show the night Sigfried and Roy got their throats bit out by the tiger … you don’t go to see somebody be safe.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here