*Comedian Dave Chappelle is speaking out against those who heckled him in Hartford, CT last week, calling the crowd a bunch of “young, white alcoholics” and saying he wanted to pull a “reverse Kramer.”
During his show this week in Chicago, Chappelle went H.A.M. on Hartford and expressed his feelings towards the loudmouthed fans that taunted him during his set.
“I don’t want anything bad to happen to the United States,” Chappelle said … “but if North Korea ever drops a nuclear bomb on this country, I swear to God I hope it lands in Hartford, Connecticut.”
The comedian went on to call the crowd “evil.”
“I wanted to pull a reverse Kramer and call them all crackers or something crazy like that.”
Chappelle’s reference to Kramer stemmed from the TMZ video of Michael Richards dropping the N-bomb during his show back in 2006 at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Chappelle said the crowd was lucky they got a chance to see him “freak out” that night.
“That sh*t’s like being at a f**king tiger show the night Sigfried and Roy got their throats bit out by the tiger … you don’t go to see somebody be safe.”
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here