*Sean “Diddy” Combs has been named the world’s highest-paid hip-hop artist of 2013.
The entrepreneur banked $50 million through his Bad Boy Records label, Sean John clothing line, Blue Flame agency and Diageo’s Ciroc vodka company, according to Forbes.com.
Jay Z came in second with $43 million. Last week, Forbes crowned the mogul and his wife Beyonce the highest-earning celebrity couple of 2013, with the duo earning a combined $95 million.
Rounding out the top five for the Cash Kings list are Dr. Dre with $40 million, Nicki Minaj with $29 million and Lil Wayne’s mentor Birdman with $21 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here