*Sean “Diddy” Combs has been named the world’s highest-paid hip-hop artist of 2013.
The entrepreneur banked $50 million through his Bad Boy Records label, Sean John clothing line, Blue Flame agency and Diageo’s Ciroc vodka company, according to Forbes.com.
Jay Z came in second with $43 million. Last week, Forbes crowned the mogul and his wife Beyonce the highest-earning celebrity couple of 2013, with the duo earning a combined $95 million.
Rounding out the top five for the Cash Kings list are Dr. Dre with $40 million, Nicki Minaj with $29 million and Lil Wayne’s mentor Birdman with $21 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here