*Sean “Diddy” Combs has been named the world’s highest-paid hip-hop artist of 2013.
The entrepreneur banked $50 million through his Bad Boy Records label, Sean John clothing line, Blue Flame agency and Diageo’s Ciroc vodka company, according to Forbes.com.
Jay Z came in second with $43 million. Last week, Forbes crowned the mogul and his wife Beyonce the highest-earning celebrity couple of 2013, with the duo earning a combined $95 million.
Rounding out the top five for the Cash Kings list are Dr. Dre with $40 million, Nicki Minaj with $29 million and Lil Wayne’s mentor Birdman with $21 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here