*Sean “Diddy” Combs has been named the world’s highest-paid hip-hop artist of 2013.
The entrepreneur banked $50 million through his Bad Boy Records label, Sean John clothing line, Blue Flame agency and Diageo’s Ciroc vodka company, according to Forbes.com.
Jay Z came in second with $43 million. Last week, Forbes crowned the mogul and his wife Beyonce the highest-earning celebrity couple of 2013, with the duo earning a combined $95 million.
Rounding out the top five for the Cash Kings list are Dr. Dre with $40 million, Nicki Minaj with $29 million and Lil Wayne’s mentor Birdman with $21 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here