*Sean “Diddy” Combs has been named the world’s highest-paid hip-hop artist of 2013.
The entrepreneur banked $50 million through his Bad Boy Records label, Sean John clothing line, Blue Flame agency and Diageo’s Ciroc vodka company, according to Forbes.com.
Jay Z came in second with $43 million. Last week, Forbes crowned the mogul and his wife Beyonce the highest-earning celebrity couple of 2013, with the duo earning a combined $95 million.
Rounding out the top five for the Cash Kings list are Dr. Dre with $40 million, Nicki Minaj with $29 million and Lil Wayne’s mentor Birdman with $21 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here