*Radar Online posted a video interview with a man claiming to be Lamar Odom’s drug dealer, who says the former NBA player has spent $50,000 on cocaine in three years.
The New York-based dealer – who concealed his identity – says he witnessed the former Los Angeles Clippers star consume the drug on as many as 10 occasions since 2010, when Lamar visited Queens, where he grew up.
”[Lamar has a] huge problem and he has a very addictive personality. It is becoming worse as you can see,” his alleged dealer told Radar Online. ”He [Lamar] likes to party, He’s a pretty nice guy to be honest with you, but he’s becoming … his problem seems to be becoming a bigger problem. In my experience, he literally likes cocaine. He is a cocaine guy. He likes to smoke it.”
The alleged dealer said he supplied Odom with cocaine – which he would then freebase. He claims Lamar, 33, even freebased cocaine before a game between the LA Clippers and the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 10 this year. He alleges the athlete dropped $16,000 on the white powder.
The dealer said: ”I know it for a fact because I sold him the stuff and saw him smoke it, he spent about 16 grand. Quantity wise, it was a little under half a kilo.”
When asked how much the Lamar spent over three years, he replied: ”Roughly, more than 50 grand … over the time I’ve known him.”
Odom’s father was a heroin addict and his mother died of colon cancer when he was just 12, leaving him to be raised by his grandmother Mildred.
Amid the drug and cheating allegations, Odom had his driver’s license suspended for one year after he was arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) at 3.25 a.m. last Friday. Paps followed him over the weekend tooling around town in a taxicab.
On Saturday, he was photographed arriving at the home he shares with wife Khloe Kardashian. Later in the day, he was seen hitting up Blockbuster Video.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here