*Radar Online posted a video interview with a man claiming to be Lamar Odom’s drug dealer, who says the former NBA player has spent $50,000 on cocaine in three years.
The New York-based dealer – who concealed his identity – says he witnessed the former Los Angeles Clippers star consume the drug on as many as 10 occasions since 2010, when Lamar visited Queens, where he grew up.
”[Lamar has a] huge problem and he has a very addictive personality. It is becoming worse as you can see,” his alleged dealer told Radar Online. ”He [Lamar] likes to party, He’s a pretty nice guy to be honest with you, but he’s becoming … his problem seems to be becoming a bigger problem. In my experience, he literally likes cocaine. He is a cocaine guy. He likes to smoke it.”
The alleged dealer said he supplied Odom with cocaine – which he would then freebase. He claims Lamar, 33, even freebased cocaine before a game between the LA Clippers and the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 10 this year. He alleges the athlete dropped $16,000 on the white powder.
The dealer said: ”I know it for a fact because I sold him the stuff and saw him smoke it, he spent about 16 grand. Quantity wise, it was a little under half a kilo.”
When asked how much the Lamar spent over three years, he replied: ”Roughly, more than 50 grand … over the time I’ve known him.”
Odom’s father was a heroin addict and his mother died of colon cancer when he was just 12, leaving him to be raised by his grandmother Mildred.
Amid the drug and cheating allegations, Odom had his driver’s license suspended for one year after he was arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) at 3.25 a.m. last Friday. Paps followed him over the weekend tooling around town in a taxicab.
On Saturday, he was photographed arriving at the home he shares with wife Khloe Kardashian. Later in the day, he was seen hitting up Blockbuster Video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here