*Radar Online posted a video interview with a man claiming to be Lamar Odom’s drug dealer, who says the former NBA player has spent $50,000 on cocaine in three years.
The New York-based dealer – who concealed his identity – says he witnessed the former Los Angeles Clippers star consume the drug on as many as 10 occasions since 2010, when Lamar visited Queens, where he grew up.
”[Lamar has a] huge problem and he has a very addictive personality. It is becoming worse as you can see,” his alleged dealer told Radar Online. ”He [Lamar] likes to party, He’s a pretty nice guy to be honest with you, but he’s becoming … his problem seems to be becoming a bigger problem. In my experience, he literally likes cocaine. He is a cocaine guy. He likes to smoke it.”
The alleged dealer said he supplied Odom with cocaine – which he would then freebase. He claims Lamar, 33, even freebased cocaine before a game between the LA Clippers and the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 10 this year. He alleges the athlete dropped $16,000 on the white powder.
The dealer said: ”I know it for a fact because I sold him the stuff and saw him smoke it, he spent about 16 grand. Quantity wise, it was a little under half a kilo.”
When asked how much the Lamar spent over three years, he replied: ”Roughly, more than 50 grand … over the time I’ve known him.”
Odom’s father was a heroin addict and his mother died of colon cancer when he was just 12, leaving him to be raised by his grandmother Mildred.
Amid the drug and cheating allegations, Odom had his driver’s license suspended for one year after he was arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) at 3.25 a.m. last Friday. Paps followed him over the weekend tooling around town in a taxicab.
On Saturday, he was photographed arriving at the home he shares with wife Khloe Kardashian. Later in the day, he was seen hitting up Blockbuster Video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here