*A clip has surfaced from “Half of a Yellow Sun,” a new romantic drama adapted Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s award-winning novel.
Thandie Newton, Anika Noni Rose, and Chiwetel Ejiofor star in the film, set to make its world debut at the Toronto Film Festival this month.
Sisters Olanna (Newton) and Kainene (Rose) are privileged twins who return to 1960s Nigeria from abroad and take starkly divergent paths as the nation falls into a violent civil war.
Watch a clip from the film below:
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here