*A clip has surfaced from “Half of a Yellow Sun,” a new romantic drama adapted Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s award-winning novel.
Thandie Newton, Anika Noni Rose, and Chiwetel Ejiofor star in the film, set to make its world debut at the Toronto Film Festival this month.
Sisters Olanna (Newton) and Kainene (Rose) are privileged twins who return to 1960s Nigeria from abroad and take starkly divergent paths as the nation falls into a violent civil war.
Watch a clip from the film below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here