*A clip has surfaced from “Half of a Yellow Sun,” a new romantic drama adapted Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s award-winning novel.
Thandie Newton, Anika Noni Rose, and Chiwetel Ejiofor star in the film, set to make its world debut at the Toronto Film Festival this month.
Sisters Olanna (Newton) and Kainene (Rose) are privileged twins who return to 1960s Nigeria from abroad and take starkly divergent paths as the nation falls into a violent civil war.
Watch a clip from the film below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here