*A clip has surfaced from “Half of a Yellow Sun,” a new romantic drama adapted Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s award-winning novel.
Thandie Newton, Anika Noni Rose, and Chiwetel Ejiofor star in the film, set to make its world debut at the Toronto Film Festival this month.
Sisters Olanna (Newton) and Kainene (Rose) are privileged twins who return to 1960s Nigeria from abroad and take starkly divergent paths as the nation falls into a violent civil war.
Watch a clip from the film below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here