Here’s a clue (although it may or may not be helpful): Shellie Zimmerman’s father is the owner and George is the renter.
Sources close to the Zman say he and Shellie have been renting the home from her parents, but ever since she filed for divorce she and George have been avoiding each other like the plague — scheduling house visits ahead of time to keep the peace, so says a TMZ report.
Must’ve been a snafu in scheduling — because we’re told George showed up Monday AM to remove some things, and ran into Shellie and her dad.
We’re told the argument erupted when Pops declared it was his house, and George replied that he was paying rent … and had every right to be there. The spat ended when Zimmerman allegedly punched Shellie’s dad in the face.
Complicating matters was the fact George brought his new girlfriend with him. We’re told she was waiting in his car while he went inside, and didn’t get out until police arrived.
At the end of Shellie’s 911 call you can hear her say, “There’s a woman in there. Oh my god.”
As for the identity of George’s gf — we’re told she appears to be someone new … NOT George’s ex-fiancée, despite what reports are saying.
And of course, as we get more info we’ll pass it along.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here