Here’s a clue (although it may or may not be helpful): Shellie Zimmerman’s father is the owner and George is the renter.
Sources close to the Zman say he and Shellie have been renting the home from her parents, but ever since she filed for divorce she and George have been avoiding each other like the plague — scheduling house visits ahead of time to keep the peace, so says a TMZ report.
Must’ve been a snafu in scheduling — because we’re told George showed up Monday AM to remove some things, and ran into Shellie and her dad.
We’re told the argument erupted when Pops declared it was his house, and George replied that he was paying rent … and had every right to be there. The spat ended when Zimmerman allegedly punched Shellie’s dad in the face.
Complicating matters was the fact George brought his new girlfriend with him. We’re told she was waiting in his car while he went inside, and didn’t get out until police arrived.
At the end of Shellie’s 911 call you can hear her say, “There’s a woman in there. Oh my god.”
As for the identity of George’s gf — we’re told she appears to be someone new … NOT George’s ex-fiancée, despite what reports are saying.
And of course, as we get more info we’ll pass it along.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here