Yes, what we’re trying to say is that the divorce proceedings are on hold because the Zman’s gone ghost.
The divorce can’t move forward until George is served with papers, but Shellie’s lawyer tells TMZ, George has gone underground.
The lawyer says he can’t find George anywhere and has no idea how to track him down.
Sources close to George’s family tell us they’re in contact with him — and he’s safe — but they don’t know exactly where he is. We’re told George plans to lay low for the foreseeable future.
As we reported, George Zimmerman caused a media firestorm last week after allegedly punching his estranged wife’s father in the face. He’s been in hiding ever since.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here