Yes, what we’re trying to say is that the divorce proceedings are on hold because the Zman’s gone ghost.
The divorce can’t move forward until George is served with papers, but Shellie’s lawyer tells TMZ, George has gone underground.
The lawyer says he can’t find George anywhere and has no idea how to track him down.
Sources close to George’s family tell us they’re in contact with him — and he’s safe — but they don’t know exactly where he is. We’re told George plans to lay low for the foreseeable future.
As we reported, George Zimmerman caused a media firestorm last week after allegedly punching his estranged wife’s father in the face. He’s been in hiding ever since.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here