Yes, what we’re trying to say is that the divorce proceedings are on hold because the Zman’s gone ghost.
The divorce can’t move forward until George is served with papers, but Shellie’s lawyer tells TMZ, George has gone underground.
The lawyer says he can’t find George anywhere and has no idea how to track him down.
Sources close to George’s family tell us they’re in contact with him — and he’s safe — but they don’t know exactly where he is. We’re told George plans to lay low for the foreseeable future.
As we reported, George Zimmerman caused a media firestorm last week after allegedly punching his estranged wife’s father in the face. He’s been in hiding ever since.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here