*Former “Basketball Wives” star Laura Govan celebrated her birthday on Saturday night with a big party in the Hollywood Hills.
Many of Govan’s celebrity friends and family members were in attendance to help the reality star celebrate.
Chris Paul, Gloria and Matt Barnes, Tank, Sheree Fletcher, and Andy Milonakis, were just some of the celebs who attended the soiree.
Former NBA star, Gilbert Arenas hosted Govan’s bash, which included eye-catching entertainment from mermaids, to over the top catering.
“I had to do something kind of big because she has been talking about my 25th birthday … So I had to put some thought and effort into it,” Arenas said.
Laura stopped to talk to HipHollywood while on her red carpet and shared that she was surprised that Arenas, the father of her four children, was even throwing her a b-day party.
“I never even knew I was having a party … He always surprises me. He got me a few Cartier bracelets. He’s really good to me, what can I ask for,” she said.
The former VH1 star and her sister Gloria, who recently tied the knot to Clipper’s player, Matt Barnes, are currently filming a new reality show. And although it has not been revealed what network the show will air on, the ladies still shared with HH what fans can expect.
“It really is going to just kind of bring a different light on what we represent as real basketball wives and just the league in general. It really just is going to focus on kind of the ups and downs and everything else that kind of involves being in a relationship with a professional athlete. And sisterhood too,,” Gloria dished.
“Finally you’re going to see exactly who we are, not bits and pieces … It should be interesting, very entertaining,” Laura explained.
For more on Laura’s birthday party, check out the clip below:
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here