*Former “Basketball Wives” star Laura Govan celebrated her birthday on Saturday night with a big party in the Hollywood Hills.
Many of Govan’s celebrity friends and family members were in attendance to help the reality star celebrate.
Chris Paul, Gloria and Matt Barnes, Tank, Sheree Fletcher, and Andy Milonakis, were just some of the celebs who attended the soiree.
Former NBA star, Gilbert Arenas hosted Govan’s bash, which included eye-catching entertainment from mermaids, to over the top catering.
“I had to do something kind of big because she has been talking about my 25th birthday … So I had to put some thought and effort into it,” Arenas said.
Laura stopped to talk to HipHollywood while on her red carpet and shared that she was surprised that Arenas, the father of her four children, was even throwing her a b-day party.
“I never even knew I was having a party … He always surprises me. He got me a few Cartier bracelets. He’s really good to me, what can I ask for,” she said.
The former VH1 star and her sister Gloria, who recently tied the knot to Clipper’s player, Matt Barnes, are currently filming a new reality show. And although it has not been revealed what network the show will air on, the ladies still shared with HH what fans can expect.
“It really is going to just kind of bring a different light on what we represent as real basketball wives and just the league in general. It really just is going to focus on kind of the ups and downs and everything else that kind of involves being in a relationship with a professional athlete. And sisterhood too,,” Gloria dished.
“Finally you’re going to see exactly who we are, not bits and pieces … It should be interesting, very entertaining,” Laura explained.
For more on Laura’s birthday party, check out the clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here