*Another day, another report of more Gucci Mane foolywang going down.
The latest on the ATL rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis, is that early Saturday morning he was arrested for allegedly cursing at and threatening a couple of cops in Atlanta while in possession of weed and a gun, according to TMZ.
He was taken into custody at 12:05 am this morning after one of his friends complained to cops about his erratic behavior. According to the report, the friend waved down police to help out, but when they approached Gucci he began “cursing and threatening them.”
We’re told he was immediately taken into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on the 33-year old rapper … as well as a handgun.
GM was booked for carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession then taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.
Meanwhile, Waka Flocka Flame is claiming that Gucci Mane is homeless and lied about having sex with Nicki Minaj.
Listen to that below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here