*Another day, another report of more Gucci Mane foolywang going down.
The latest on the ATL rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis, is that early Saturday morning he was arrested for allegedly cursing at and threatening a couple of cops in Atlanta while in possession of weed and a gun, according to TMZ.
He was taken into custody at 12:05 am this morning after one of his friends complained to cops about his erratic behavior. According to the report, the friend waved down police to help out, but when they approached Gucci he began “cursing and threatening them.”
We’re told he was immediately taken into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on the 33-year old rapper … as well as a handgun.
GM was booked for carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession then taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.
Meanwhile, Waka Flocka Flame is claiming that Gucci Mane is homeless and lied about having sex with Nicki Minaj.
Listen to that below.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here