*Another day, another report of more Gucci Mane foolywang going down.
The latest on the ATL rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis, is that early Saturday morning he was arrested for allegedly cursing at and threatening a couple of cops in Atlanta while in possession of weed and a gun, according to TMZ.
He was taken into custody at 12:05 am this morning after one of his friends complained to cops about his erratic behavior. According to the report, the friend waved down police to help out, but when they approached Gucci he began “cursing and threatening them.”
We’re told he was immediately taken into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on the 33-year old rapper … as well as a handgun.
GM was booked for carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession then taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.
Meanwhile, Waka Flocka Flame is claiming that Gucci Mane is homeless and lied about having sex with Nicki Minaj.
Listen to that below.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here