*Another day, another report of more Gucci Mane foolywang going down.
The latest on the ATL rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis, is that early Saturday morning he was arrested for allegedly cursing at and threatening a couple of cops in Atlanta while in possession of weed and a gun, according to TMZ.
He was taken into custody at 12:05 am this morning after one of his friends complained to cops about his erratic behavior. According to the report, the friend waved down police to help out, but when they approached Gucci he began “cursing and threatening them.”
We’re told he was immediately taken into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on the 33-year old rapper … as well as a handgun.
GM was booked for carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession then taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.
Meanwhile, Waka Flocka Flame is claiming that Gucci Mane is homeless and lied about having sex with Nicki Minaj.
Listen to that below.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here