*Another day, another report of more Gucci Mane foolywang going down.
The latest on the ATL rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis, is that early Saturday morning he was arrested for allegedly cursing at and threatening a couple of cops in Atlanta while in possession of weed and a gun, according to TMZ.
He was taken into custody at 12:05 am this morning after one of his friends complained to cops about his erratic behavior. According to the report, the friend waved down police to help out, but when they approached Gucci he began “cursing and threatening them.”
We’re told he was immediately taken into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on the 33-year old rapper … as well as a handgun.
GM was booked for carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession then taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.
Meanwhile, Waka Flocka Flame is claiming that Gucci Mane is homeless and lied about having sex with Nicki Minaj.
Listen to that below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here