*Gucci Mane has set off a firestorm on black Twitter by suddenly deciding to discuss the famous women he claims to have slept with – including Nicki Minaj.
And according to Gucci, she lived up to her rap name.
“Me and waka f–k nikki minaj dats nothing,” he tweeted Monday, stating that rapper Waka Flocka Flame got in on the action with the former “American Idol” judge. “Nikki minaj can do a trick with her mouth ask waka..”
Minaj responded quickly. “May God strike me dead if I ever had sex wit that man #ugliness,” she replied in a tweet she later deleted. “He’s sick and in dire need of rehab. #Love”
The 33-year-old Alabama rapper went on to detail his relationship with Minaj, rehashing how he helped her when she was just starting to make a name for herself in the industry.
“Did I put nikki n 50 dollar room then let her move in,” Mane tweeted. “Then help her get an apartment im a fool 4 a bubble butt but I hate a–shots fake ho.”
Gucci Mane was referring to when Minaj lived in Atlanta in the early stages of her career while being managed by Deb Antney, Waka Flocka’s mom and Mane’s former manager.
The rapper also responded to Nicki’s comments about him needing an intervention after several instances of incarceration.
“Tell. Her intervention my d–k in her throat I moved dat b—h to atl,” he continued. “B—h u sleepin n d car. B—h I pulled dat b—h off wayne bus.”
Mane’s Twitter rant wasn’t exclusive to Minaj. He also claimed to have slept with Monica, Keyshia Cole, Fantasia and Ciara.
“Ask ciara did she ride dat bike 4 gucci in cali while she was with 50 [Cent],” he wrote.
He also included some of the women he hopes to smash in the future, like T.I.’s wife Tiny.
“I wanna f–k tiny lil ugly a–,” Mane tweeted.
T.I. quickly responded tweeting, “Only a fool acts reckless for publicity.”
But that didn’t stop Mane from continuing his wish list.
“I wanna take rihanna to bet awards in atl. cuz she b f–king wit sum lame a– ni–as,” he wrote.
Then, Mane turned his attention back to Minaj, claiming he has proof of their escapades.
“I got pix of nikki n my bed. I got tape off rocko begging 4 his,” he added. “So nikki I didnt have u in atl for 2 weeks room rate 60 a night?”
Rocko Da Don then replied, “I’m ouside ya spot right now! Where u @?”
But the 30-year-old raptress decided to respond with a rhyme. “Career aint goin nowhere like horses in da stable/ b—h I’m in the mansion, flossin, clickin cable,” Minaj tweeted Sept. 9.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here