MediaTakeout suggested that Jasmine was dating a young lady named Carmen after pictures were posted of the two on her Instagram page.
In a photo posted on Aug. 29, Jasmine is hugging Carmen followed by the caption “at least I cropped out my socks.”
One follower responded to the picture by asking Jasmine if Carmen was her girlfriend. Jasmine replied, “yupp.”
Another user posted, “If she’s gay who care..U don’t know her you probably never will. It doesn’t effect your life so STFU and keep it moving.”
Jasmine doesn’t seem to be too bothered by the MediaTake Out claim and took to her Instagram to address the rumors.
“MTO has struck again! Lol but just like the last time, I’m chillin and not bothered. Negativity go to the left and take a seat. No time for that! Everyone have an amazing day!” she wrote.
She added in another post, “Until Love, Trust, Honesty, Repost, Loyalty, Commitment, Genuine, Happiness and other charactertsitics or aspects I want in a relationship is defined by one gender then and only then will I discuss my sexual preference.”
Jasmine is currently majoring in sports management at Syracuse University. She admitted during her interview with “Boss Up” to hating college.
“I knew if I transferred it would bring more attention to me and if I dropped out I’d be going against my promise I made to my parents that I would graduate,” she said.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here