*Well, here’s what they look like altogether.
FOX released this first look at its new “American Idol” judging panel featuring, from (L-R): Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
Urban returns from the catastrophe that was last year, marred by the ongoing feud between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
J. Lo is back after exiting the season before and Harry Connick Jr. is the lone newcomer, replacing former judge Randy Jackson. Jackson will move into Jimmy Iovine’s former role of house mentor.
Season 13 of “American Idol” debuts on Fox in January 2014.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here