*Well, here’s what they look like altogether.
FOX released this first look at its new “American Idol” judging panel featuring, from (L-R): Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
Urban returns from the catastrophe that was last year, marred by the ongoing feud between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
J. Lo is back after exiting the season before and Harry Connick Jr. is the lone newcomer, replacing former judge Randy Jackson. Jackson will move into Jimmy Iovine’s former role of house mentor.
Season 13 of “American Idol” debuts on Fox in January 2014.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here