*Well, here’s what they look like altogether.
FOX released this first look at its new “American Idol” judging panel featuring, from (L-R): Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
Urban returns from the catastrophe that was last year, marred by the ongoing feud between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
J. Lo is back after exiting the season before and Harry Connick Jr. is the lone newcomer, replacing former judge Randy Jackson. Jackson will move into Jimmy Iovine’s former role of house mentor.
Season 13 of “American Idol” debuts on Fox in January 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here