*Well, here’s what they look like altogether.
FOX released this first look at its new “American Idol” judging panel featuring, from (L-R): Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
Urban returns from the catastrophe that was last year, marred by the ongoing feud between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
J. Lo is back after exiting the season before and Harry Connick Jr. is the lone newcomer, replacing former judge Randy Jackson. Jackson will move into Jimmy Iovine’s former role of house mentor.
Season 13 of “American Idol” debuts on Fox in January 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here