*Well, here’s what they look like altogether.
FOX released this first look at its new “American Idol” judging panel featuring, from (L-R): Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
Urban returns from the catastrophe that was last year, marred by the ongoing feud between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
J. Lo is back after exiting the season before and Harry Connick Jr. is the lone newcomer, replacing former judge Randy Jackson. Jackson will move into Jimmy Iovine’s former role of house mentor.
Season 13 of “American Idol” debuts on Fox in January 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here